Pavitra Rishta

Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande LOLLL (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

[

Nisha,
I think the word you are looking for is "self-confidence".
That Sushant has, for sure. All ambitious and successful people have to have self-confidence, or they will not succeed in their chosen field, e.g. acting, sports, modelling, etc.
Sushant has self-confidence but he is not cocky. If he were cocky, then I'm sure you'd think he was a "bad" person.Smile

[/QUOTE]

Sorry did I say he is cocky? Confused Yes proper word was self-confidence for sure.I said he is some one who knows what to do in life have that confidence in him that he will achieve his dreams. I never said he is bad and all.

Why do people think person having attitude is bad? I mean every star has and should have in my opinion, but one shouldn't put down others which I'm sure both Sushant and Ankita are not doing it.

[/QUOTE]

Nisha,
You got me wrong. You didn't say he was cocky.Smile I used that word to differentiate between "good " and "bad" attitude, "self-confidence" good, "cocky" bad.  I support what you said 100%. One has to be very self-confident in the industry Sushant is a part of.

Sushant is the perfect combination of confidence, respect, talent, looks, ambition...and many more such adjectives!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande LOLLL (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaala

kaala

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Guess Ankita needs to do some positive PR work. Reports like these are definitely tarnishing her image... None of her co stars have in any interview given negative comments about her...The blogger is definitely upto spreading negativity about the actor..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Congratz Ankita on winning award...the only good thing in the article 

Tanyaz

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
WTH.. Rabbit Face ?ErmmSpare meLOLThis article looks like someone from JDJ forum writing their view on Ankita , doesnt look like its written by a journalistConfused

Chalo, i hope Anki receiving award and bagging lead role for a new show is true news.Big smile

This shows how professional Ankita is and if she was all that a proudy tantrum queen then ekta wudnt be offering her a new show or wud not even hold onto Ankita for so long when she has so called back ups like Anupriya or parun who ever it isLOL

Tanyaz

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
LOL ok, "proudy" "flaunty" "rabbit faced lady"... this guy has no credibility after using words like that.  LOL  If anyone takes this kind of sour grapes slandering seriously, then they must have quite a case of Ankita hatin' going on themselves... LOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 01 December 2011 at 2:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gremlin.nikitagmc-sylph-

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Looks like Anki refused an interview with the pig faced journalist hence this V for vendetta against Anki...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaztoothbrush13gremlin.Tani91

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Wat a rude way of writing an article ...looks like the author doesnt get anki's appointment ...n bashing her...so mean...

Tanyaz

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
What is with these journalists bashing Ankita? If Ankita won at ZRA, then good for her she deserved that win. This reporter has nerve saying Ankita has an attitude, look at the way the article has been written in a completely unprofessional manner!

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 01 December 2011 at 9:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top