Pavitra Rishta

Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande LOLLL (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I have even read so many hate posts about Aishwarya's baby ...

Hate post for baby?Shocked Unbelievable that people can stoop that low Thumbs Down 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande LOLLL (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

Oh yeah how is Ankita mistake if Anupriya and Parul are not getting roles?   

If both are so much talented both wouldn't have been jobless for months. I'm not saying both are bad or something, but to say these two are and Ankita is not just because of whatever reason this person is saying. 

I mean if Ekta is not willing to work with Anupriya and chooses to work with Ankia inspite of her so called tantrums then how it is her mistake? Confused Infact doesn't indirectly say may be it is Ekta who is not willing to work with Anupriya for whatever reason it is.

This article is soo biased just taking out frustration because his favorite  actress couldn't get any role. 

nisha pls check PM i send it

Vrindz

IF-Dazzler

Vrindz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Its not easy to handle success for everyone

But , I think she should atleast respect her seniors instead of behaving immaturely

Anyways who cares...was watching SBS segment and found her inappropriate so...

Cupcake4GHTlunza

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
ya he has some problem wid ankita coz he even stated same thing during gold award when mahi and ankita won est actress award he stated mahi deserves it not ankita ... on his fb page ... we shuld support ankita as people are writing negative about her on his fb page under dis article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

zainab_sushita2

zainab_sushita2

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
stupid artice...we luv u anki...ur the best

suan-sylph-

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Its not easy to handle success for everyone

But , I think she should atleast respect her seniors instead of behaving immaturely

Anyways who cares...was watching SBS segment and found her inappropriate so...
excuse me u saw with ur own eyes she misbehaving with senior? in SBS found her inappropriateLOLLOLwith whom?Shockedshe appreciating lots about her co-actor may b she shouldnt LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggu_Mintysuan-sylph-

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Rabbit-faced lady?? aww Ankita is being compared to a cutie creature like rabbits... cute!

jokes apart this is the biggest W*F article I have ever read

seriously dude? get a freaking life. I mean I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Anupriya Kapoor fan and yes the girl is talented and a darn good actress but I would never try to promote her the way this idiot is doing...Dead for me I'm a huge and equal fan of Anupriya and Ankita so its hard for me to choose which one is better. Besides Anupriya has always been very choosy with her projects, that's why she hasnt been on serials for a while...nothing wrong with that. The fact that this loser is hating on an innocent baby just shows how low life he isSleepy

PS- Since when did Ankita start speaking about herself in third person point of view?Confused Mr Himanshu why dont you go get a lesson in writing, English and grammar and then write your blogsSleepy

Edited by Tani91 - 01 December 2011 at 9:22am

-sylph-

zainab_sushita2

zainab_sushita2

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
 She is on sky nine after which she was seen flaunting the trophy and has become uncontrollableOuch
i thnk himanshu doesnt know tht ankita has already won many awards of best actress ...nt only in zra bt also in other awrds...why she wll be uncontallable by jst winning a zra awrd she has already won it last year..so sillyConfused

-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top