Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande LOLLL - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
LOLLL😆   Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
This person is not even a journalist...just some random person who writes in his/her Blog whatever gibberish he/she feels like...also the FB page of this person which Nisha showed me...has alot of pictures  of Anupriya posted by that person...which explains the reference towards Anupriya in this article, this person just seems to be a frustrated fan, who's bugged that his/her favorite didn't won anything. Ah a case of sour grapes! 😆 Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago

Originally posted by gremlin.

This person is not even a journalist...just some random person who writes in his/her Blog whatever gibberish he/she feels like...also the FB page of this person which Nisha showed me...has alot of pictures  of Anupriya posted by that person...which explains the reference towards Anupriya in this article, this person just seems to be a frustrated fan, who's bugged that his/her favorite didn't won anything. 😆

This person is plain annoying and horrible fanboy of Anupriya! I mean seriously he is saying that Sushant doesn't give interview so he has attitude? WTH man! 

If person chooses to be reclusive doesn't make him attitude. I mean it is not like Sushant is roaming around giving interview and doing SBS ike few jobless people who come on SBS/SBB no matter what is occasion. I'm not saying Sushant doesn't have attitude he surely has one can see it. He has that confidence in his face and knows what to do, but doesn't make him bad person like this person is speaking. 

Originally posted by mirageas

Woww this person is saying even Sushant has full of attitude on his facebook page. 

And in his blog comments, this same person has written that Sushant on the contrary is quite opposite her, that is he is nice. Wah wah!!! Statement se palat gaya itne jaldi?

Sab blog promote karne ke tareeke lag rahe hain mujhe!
Again someone complaining about Ankita going home early ...

If Ekta is going to give  her another role then maybe it would bebecause Ekta thinks it is good for her company , why else would Ekta Kpoor do it ..
There is a long time for that to come ..Right now Anki is still only doing PR ...

If there is one way of telling that someone is getting more famous then it is that the number of hate posts and haters increase ...

I have even read so many hate posts about Aishwarya's baby ...

One way of getting famous is by talking bad about people who matter ..
Originally posted by gremlin.

This person is not even a journalist...just some random person who writes in his/her Blog whatever gibberish he/she feels like...also the FB page of this person which Nisha showed me...has alot of pictures  of Anupriya posted by that person...which explains the reference towards Anupriya in this article, this person just seems to be a frustrated fan, who's bugged that his/her favorite didn't won anything. Ah a case of sour grapes! 😆

OK, that explains ...
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I have even read so many hate posts about Aishwarya's baby ...

Hate post for baby?😲 Unbelievable that people can stoop that low 👎🏼 
Originally posted by mirageas

Oh yeah how is Ankita mistake if Anupriya and Parul are not getting roles?   

If both are so much talented both wouldn't have been jobless for months. I'm not saying both are bad or something, but to say these two are and Ankita is not just because of whatever reason this person is saying. 

I mean if Ekta is not willing to work with Anupriya and chooses to work with Ankia inspite of her so called tantrums then how it is her mistake? 😕 Infact doesn't indirectly say may be it is Ekta who is not willing to work with Anupriya for whatever reason it is.

This article is soo biased just taking out frustration because his favorite  actress couldn't get any role. 

nisha pls check PM i send it
Its not easy to handle success for everyone

But , I think she should atleast respect her seniors instead of behaving immaturely

Anyways who cares...was watching SBS segment and found her inappropriate so...
ya he has some problem wid ankita coz he even stated same thing during gold award when mahi and ankita won est actress award he stated mahi deserves it not ankita ... on his fb page ... we shuld support ankita as people are writing negative about her on his fb page under dis article