Pavitra Rishta

Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande LOLLL (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Has this article been written by a journalist? Or is it just some random person venting his ire? I mean, just look at the choice of words- "Unfortunately, Rabbit face". One can report negative news without getting personal and making uncalled comments also. It's almost as if the person is angry that she won the award and his favourite actress didn't win it. 

When people write in such a manner, then the articles only end up irritating me. I won't even comment on the English which is all messed up. Seriously who has written this article!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetadhahiTanyazGuggu_Mintylunzagremlin.-sylph-Tani91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Proudy and flaunty Ankita Lokhande LOLLL (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Oh yeah how is Ankita mistake if Anupriya and Parul are not getting roles?   

If both are so much talented both wouldn't have been jobless for months. I'm not saying both are bad or something, but to say these two are and Ankita is not just because of whatever reason this person is saying. 

I mean if Ekta is not willing to work with Anupriya and chooses to work with Ankia inspite of her so called tantrums then how it is her mistake? Confused Infact doesn't indirectly say may be it is Ekta who is not willing to work with Anupriya for whatever reason it is.

This article is soo biased just taking out frustration because his favorite  actress couldn't get any role. 

Edited by mirageas - 01 December 2011 at 7:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyazumayalgremlin.Guggu_Minty-sylph-nikitagmc

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
LOLLLLOL  

Edited by mirageas - 02 December 2011 at 1:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
This person is not even a journalist...just some random person who writes in his/her Blog whatever gibberish he/she feels like...also the FB page of this person which Nisha showed me...has alot of pictures  of Anupriya posted by that person...which explains the reference towards Anupriya in this article, this person just seems to be a frustrated fan, who's bugged that his/her favorite didn't won anything. Ah a case of sour grapes! LOL

Edited by gremlin. - 01 December 2011 at 7:16am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiTanyazGuggu_Mintysuansensodyne-sylph-Tani91

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gremlin.

This person is not even a journalist...just some random person who writes in his/her Blog whatever gibberish he/she feels like...also the FB page of this person which Nisha showed me...has alot of pictures  of Anupriya posted by that person...which explains the reference towards Anupriya in this article, this person just seems to be a frustrated fan, who's bugged that his/her favorite didn't won anything. LOL

This person is plain annoying and horrible fanboy of Anupriya! I mean seriously he is saying that Sushant doesn't give interview so he has attitude? WTH man! 

If person chooses to be reclusive doesn't make him attitude. I mean it is not like Sushant is roaming around giving interview and doing SBS ike few jobless people who come on SBS/SBB no matter what is occasion. I'm not saying Sushant doesn't have attitude he surely has one can see it. He has that confidence in his face and knows what to do, but doesn't make him bad person like this person is speaking. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz-sylph-Tani91

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

Woww this person is saying even Sushant has full of attitude on his facebook page. 

And in his blog comments, this same person has written that Sushant on the contrary is quite opposite her, that is he is nice. Wah wah!!! Statement se palat gaya itne jaldi?

Sab blog promote karne ke tareeke lag rahe hain mujhe!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazGuggu_Minty-sylph-Tani91

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Again someone complaining about Ankita going home early ...

If Ekta is going to give  her another role then maybe it would bebecause Ekta thinks it is good for her company , why else would Ekta Kpoor do it ..
There is a long time for that to come ..Right now Anki is still only doing PR ...

If there is one way of telling that someone is getting more famous then it is that the number of hate posts and haters increase ...

I have even read so many hate posts about Aishwarya's baby ...

One way of getting famous is by talking bad about people who matter ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

This person is not even a journalist...just some random person who writes in his/her Blog whatever gibberish he/she feels like...also the FB page of this person which Nisha showed me...has alot of pictures  of Anupriya posted by that person...which explains the reference towards Anupriya in this article, this person just seems to be a frustrated fan, who's bugged that his/her favorite didn't won anything. Ah a case of sour grapes! LOL

OK, that explains ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top