Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sojnam's face looks pale when she loses her weight.
Sona looking gorgeous.She needs to shed more pounds though.

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sonakshi๐Ÿ˜ฒ
she luks stunning nw
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg omg sonakshi looks like ices brown in that first picture
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lei6sDcoTww[/YOUTUBE]
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: a little faith

Thank you for sharing.  Most likely the girls themselves wouldn't be so happy that these pictures have been posted but I must say a huge thank you!  It has really motivated me towards my own goal to become healthy.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know that without the gym membership, the fitness instructors and beauty treatments it is going to be harder but by seeing these pictures it just makes that dream end goal seem all the more achievable. 

I am off to take a before picture now, and looking forward to the after picture.  Yet, I cannot help but remember an old friends' joke, something along the lines of 'she's bitter because she lost all the weight and it turns out she isn't pretty.'  ๐Ÿ˜†  Regardless, at least I will be healthy. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Once again thank you for these motivating pictures.  I think what I love the most about them is that you can see that charm, that inner light and beauty in both the before and after pictures, something you can not buy in any miracle cream and not even being a size zero can imbue you with it. 

With love, Sabah

aww...im glad dat dis helped you!
hopin dat u'll achieve ur goal๐Ÿค—

GUD LUCK๐Ÿ˜ƒ
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^
I was really touched by your note.  Truly.  Dil se thank you.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So far so good but it is only day two. ๐Ÿ˜† Actually to help with the cravings I am logging onto IF.  Every time I get a craving, I just read or post something here.  I think there might be a dieting slogan here somewhere...IF not better than ice cream but definitely nicer than that low calorie yogurt substitute. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Once again, thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

With love, Sabah

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Sabah...i know it can be very hard to diet with all types of yummy food all around us...ive tried ๐Ÿ˜† but never say..never never nver๐Ÿ˜ณ

i read dis quote somewhere and i loved it..its like...
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.

^^very motivational๐Ÿ˜ƒ
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^

๐Ÿ˜† Tell me a bout it.  Eversince I have began restricting my diet I have become more aware of the number of food outlets around me.  Also I have noticed how much people eat as portrayed on TV and in films. Seriously those stick thin people can not maintain such bodies on such food, yet that is what is promoted.  It is a kind of anarchy!  Sorry, its the cravings that are talking. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh, I really like that quote.  I have long since wanted to become healthy, I mean I would love to look good too, but I need to become healthy so that I have the energy, the means to carry out all my heart's intentions. 

I truly do believe that you are what you eat, that it has either an adverse or beneficial effect on your body and thereby your mind and ultimately your soul too.  The food I tend to like to eat isn't nutritional and makes me feel lethargic and my mind becomes mush and my soul very lazy.  Sometimes I just don't feel like getting out of bed in the mornings, weighed down by stodgy food and cholesterol clogging my arteries.  I would love to get to a point where I jump out of bed, like you see in those opening introductions to the heroine in some films, all jubilant and ebullient!  ๐Ÿ˜†  OK, OK, I would settle for just getting out of bed instead of falling out of it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Once again, thank you for the support. It means a lot and I was truly touched. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

With love, Sabah