Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bebo, Sonakshi, Sonam before& after weight loss

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sonam Kapoor : This sultry fashionista with her dazzling smile and enviable height, too, had to fight some flab before she joined the Bollywood bandwagon. As a teenager, Sonam Kapoor used to weigh around 90 kgs. But when she was offered a role in Saawariya, she underwent rigorous weight reduction workouts and lost nearly 28 kgs! With time, she even lost those grandma arms which we saw in Saawariya, and today, she undoubtedly has one of the best bodies in B-town!

Sonakshi Sinha : Daughter of popular actor Shatrughan Sinha, Sonakshi lost nearly 30 kgs before she stepped into Bollywood. But what we love the most about her is that, instead of working hard to achieve a stick-thin figure like her contemporaries, she just shed off the unhealthy flab and kept her curves!

Kareena Kapoor : Her ravishing size-zero figure in Tashan as well as her curves in Ra.One had one thing in common: Both had women dieting, exercising and craving to look as hot as her! But well, she hasn't had it easy either. As a teen, Kareena was really chubby. But even with her plump cheeks and pudgy arms, we think she looked really adorable!
Edited by Shona93 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i'd say sonakshi and kareena are walking back to their "Before" pictures. soon, it'll be Before and "Now"
Khate peete ghar ke the..aur abhi lagta hai ghar mein khana bhi nahin miltaπŸ˜†
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
^^dat was exactly my reaction! πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
outta these pictures I say Sonashki and Kareena look the best with weight loss. Bodywise Sonam, but the make up shes got on is too much. Plus, the less make up the better. Also, Sonam's advantage is shes really tall I think 5'9 or 5'10. Yet naturally pretty are Sonashki and Kareena without make up. Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg i had never seen these before pics of sonam nd sonakshi :o
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Never seen the before pictures and they have really loss their weight for looking better. Especially Sonakshi πŸ˜²
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing.  Most likely the girls themselves wouldn't be so happy that these pictures have been posted but I must say a huge thank you!  It has really motivated me towards my own goal to become healthy.  πŸ˜ƒ

I know that without the gym membership, the fitness instructors and beauty treatments it is going to be harder but by seeing these pictures it just makes that dream end goal seem all the more achievable. 

I am off to take a before picture now, and looking forward to the after picture.  Yet, I cannot help but remember an old friends' joke, something along the lines of 'she's bitter because she lost all the weight and it turns out she isn't pretty.'  πŸ˜†  Regardless, at least I will be healthy. 😳

Once again thank you for these motivating pictures.  I think what I love the most about them is that you can see that charm, that inner light and beauty in both the before and after pictures, something you can not buy in any miracle cream and not even being a size zero can imbue you with it. 

With love, Sabah

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think kareena lost a lot of baby fat and just grew up, its really hats off to sonakshi though. Damn that girl lost a TON of weight, and that too at an older age. 
Sonakshi looks ah-mazing now.,.,.stunning is the word.

Kudos to her for grooming herself so well...