maryam786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hi evryone...cheers to all..i am maryam from singapore..15 yers old.. and i have jsut joined this forum just wanted to say hi to u guys...esp lata and disha..u guys rock with the updates...anyway i have been a fan off DK evr since..he is otally hot...lol..anyway cya later bye!! take care

cheers
maryam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

HI maryam786

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.......LOOKING FORWARD TO READING YOUR VIEWS............

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago
dkaddict thumbnail

Welcome! Have loads of fun! BTW, do you realize Ashish Nayyar is twice as old as you??? Hehehehe...  Oh well, you're just window shopping, so no harm. πŸ˜†

-DKaddict

IMAN thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HI MARYAM!!!

WELCOME TO THE IF MARYAM AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN.

IMAN

maryam786 thumbnail
hey thankz a lot for ur arm welcome peps..well i know dk is actually twice as old as me..how unfortuanate..haha..lol..see ya
krazee_gurl thumbnail

Finally somebody my age, i am sooooo happyπŸ˜ƒ!!! when i joined i felt like everybody was over the age of 20, i kind ov didn't fit in, but now thatz not a problem. i have warned otherz now itz ur turn, what ever u do don't get addicted!!! i check this site after every hour,  im kinda wacko. N e wayz i blabber alot, so if n e time u think im taking about nothing, ur welcome to shut me up, of course in the nicest possible way there isπŸ˜‰ 

Welcome to the Forum !

HinaM thumbnail
Hi krazee_gurl and maryam
Hi Krazee_gurl and maryam u 2 r not alone im 16πŸ˜† anywayz welcome to the forum
krazee_gurl thumbnail

yay!! this is my day!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜ƒ im still in high school and when everybody was talking about work, i was all like ** ahem> cough***, i know this is off topic, but im soo happy. mom made madrasi dosa, im not madrasi so this is a big deal. i ❀️ dosas!! any1 this crazy about a certain food or am i the only one?πŸ˜•

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Maryam,

Welcome girl to this most amaing forum.No harm in flirting with a older man Maryam.Have fun.

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Marayam, Krazee gurl and hina M.....

you guys arent alone..I am 16..lol..ya still in highschool..in 11th grade...
buy guys guys dont fee disheartened..think positive +++....we are the only ones who are allegible for ashish...all the other ladeis here have their own hubbies...but we are the who can actaully end up gettin married with him....πŸ˜†

-bomby~