Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan eyeing one more south film for remake (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
not seen this south movie, bt m sure salman wil do a gr8 job with the remake...
i dnt think theres nething wrong with remakes as long as they do well and entertain the audience, its remakes tht dnt work n dnt entertain audience tht shud b stopped...with salmans remakes thts nt the case.

plus hw many ppl hav seen the south versions of this movie...? mayb lots bt at the sme time der r many out der tht havent...so tht way 2 thm this remade movie is actually a new movie...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ezaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan eyeing one more south film for remake (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Another remake? Looks like Salman has found the secret to success and its remaking south movies Confused

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Oh no. I really like Arya 2, it had a unique story and good acting. I can't imagine Salman playing Allu Arjun's role. Stern Smile Well on the bright side this movie might actually get Salman to act because it does require that. Also, the story is different from his usual South remakes so I wonder how the audience will take it. 

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Oh, what joy. 

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Arya 2 was an interesting movie ... I mean the lead character can at times creep you out, but his character is very complex and filled with grey shades so you were intrigued by it

It'll give Salman to don an avatar different from the mindless comedy flicks ... as long as the story line is not twisted like Ready Pinch

TintinleMechant

IF-Dazzler

TintinleMechant

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Allu Arjun > Salman

Don't remake arya 2.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
NO NO NO..i love Salman but no Arya 2 remake.. let Allu Arjun do the remake..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top