Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Arhipkkndsarun

Arhipkkndsarun

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Edited by Arhipkkndsarun - 11 December 2011 at 6:50am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "..." in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Everyone has htier choice bt we like them together bt it a request that these kind of stuffs might hurt fan sentiments so its better to refrain from opening htses kinds of post its not late u cn go ahead and edit .

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

renu06Rachu_kitkit_nakshu_2012vim916PN_luvs_ArjunANN91kala_09sush4frndzshayal1436RavishingSaRun

sonu10

sonu10

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhipkkndsarun

Guys sry to say but i dont like karan mehra as naitik...he's not match with hina..i like hina..but dont KM..Hina deserve handsome costar like kkg,mohit,karan kundra.etc..but not karan mehra...no offence..
yaar tumha aur koi kam nahi hai kya nahi pasand hai tohh na sahi uska liya topic banane ki kya jarurat hai

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I agree with Pree this topic can lead to fights if u dont like karan we respect your choice but yrkkh fans love karan and hina together so it will hurt fans feelings so plz do edit your topic and express ur opinion in another way

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipshikaGUPTApree4rushayal1436

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
If someone says I dont like hina khan. she does not suit karan mehra.

then how would you feel.

Good or bad?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Catz.RangRasiya

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Well..i think Karan and Hina make a perfect couple..dw your just stating your opinion

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maha_Naksh4everSaraa.shayal1436

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
if u dont like him y u open a post for that really stop doing like this really no need to come here becoz here v all love our fav actors and please keep the forum clean  no need of u here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipshikaGUPTAshayal1436

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajkum

hina always deserved an actor who could match her talents. she must feel a huge sigh of relief when this show ends after watching this arrogant ugly faced guy from the past 3 years.
please bashign the actors is not allowed please stay away from yrkkh forum u make forum ugly

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.