Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AlJaff

Yup he asked and like every other mahek fan, you give a damn to intention of asking πŸ˜› 

Okay so go by your logic, he asked for her, a big bollywood director knows her, but still he did not consider her , yeh to double shermandigi wali baat hai for mahek's fans

🀣

What you are writing soes not have any connection to the topic which was being debated...πŸ˜•

which was whether mahek tried to come first and greet him !!! the answer is no
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

What you are writing soes not have any connection to the topic which was being debated...πŸ˜•

which was whether mahek tried to come first and greet him !!! the answer is no

Okay please read the topic properly. He clearly wrote that "But only Mehak Chahal came running to meet MB saying OMG OMG and gave shake hand to him. she thought by giving shake hand to him first probably she would get a role in his movie."

He was not claiming that mahek came and greet him first. He only mentioned that she was the only one who came running and shook hands with him firstly to get into his good books.

mahek's fans are proving that you can only be a mahek's fan if you cant see properly. (including watching and reading)

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
EagleEye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/mahek-ban-gayi-favorite-day-60-uncensored-3-2779.html#top

Sky talks about how Mahek is always at the spot light of every visitor of the Bigg Boss house.

yeh kya ho raha hain...dost dost raha,dushman dushman na raha.
EagleEye thumbnail
^ uncensored Video 3
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Yup he asked and like every other mahek fan, you give a damn to intention of asking πŸ˜› 

Okay so go by your logic, he asked for her, a big bollywood director knows her, but still he did not consider her , yeh to double shermandigi wali baat hai for mahek's fans

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

utt jao bhaiyaa...kitna lot pot ho rahe ho zameen per...aisa kya likh diya maineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

First of all...i am not anyone's fan...i am too full of myself to be anyone else's fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but ya i do like PM and mehek...

Secondly...i don't think MB knew her before he made a plan to enter BB...but because he was going to go in the BB house...he would have acquainted himself with the inmates profiles...maybe watched a couple of episodes ...so probably thats how he knew mehek and asked for her...

Thirdly if you watch the episode ...he was there to meet sunny...not mehek...as sunny is the special oneπŸ˜‰

So coming to the topic...it wasn't mehek who came running to him...he enquired abt her...and ya she tried to fix her appearance before that...nothing wrong in that...Tongue...
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

utt jao bhaiyaa...kitna lot pot ho rahe ho zameen per...aisa kya likh diya maineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

First of all...i am not anyone's fan...i am too full of myself to be anyone else's fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but ya i do like PM and mehek...

Secondly...i don't think MB knew her before he made a plan to enter BB...but because he was going to go in the BB house...he would have acquainted himself with the inmates profiles...maybe watched a couple of episodes ...so probably thats how he knew mehek and asked for her...

Thirdly if you watch the episode ...he was there to meet sunny...not mehek...as sunny is the special oneπŸ˜‰

So coming to the topic...it wasn't mehek who came running to him...he enquired abt her...and ya she tried to fix her appearance before that...nothing wrong in that...πŸ˜›...

@ Red: Are you a delusionist, she came running to him ,the whole world saw it and yes he inquired about her first but you are not MB, you can only theorize his intention of asking.

@ Black: Okay so it is your theory, it is not a fact. But

Probably Salman requested MB to please ask mahek's name on camera so that people know how great person she is that even MB knew her or

Probably the BB house production team told him that she is the pre-decided winner and that's why he remembered the name or

Probably he was unable to digest her horrible make-up any longer.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

There can be so many theories my dear. πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

@ Red: Are you a delusionist, she came running to him ,the whole world saw it and yes he inquired about her first but you are not MB, you can only theorize his intention of asking.

@ Black: Okay so it is your theory, it is not a fact. But

Probably Salman requested MB to please ask mahek's name on camera so that people know how great person she is that even MB knew her or

Probably the BB house production team told him that she is the pre-decided winner and that's why he remembered the name or

Probably he was unable to digest her horrible make-up any longer.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

There can be so many theories my dear. πŸ˜†

Ab aapki theories sunker hum bhi lot pot honge...jyada mehant nahi karenge...sirf aapke lotpots ko copy paste karenge...so here i go
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
EagleEye thumbnail
AlJaff Ji... some more from my side 

🀣 πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ 

Happy.
Edited by EagleEye - 12 years ago
bankhan thumbnail
it is not true that Mahak was running to shake hands with MB; It was MB who inquired about her then she came running and did namaskar with folded hands. Edited by bankhan - 12 years ago
bankhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

ya big deal...that she tried to put on make-up before meeting a hot shot direcctor BollywoodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the fact still remains...that everyone said she came running to meet MB...nooo MB asked for her firstπŸ˜‰

when MB came she just finished her shower