Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya should come out clean ASAP

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

klloyd

Groupbie

klloyd

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
I think Sandhya should come out clean about her qualifications. Otherwise, it might become a big mess because of the manipulative Meenakshi and Suraj's sister etc..Suraj's sister is vile! What do you all think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691Hi_Friendsarshi_karishMuskaan92suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya should come out clean ASAP" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Once they show her settle down in the house, this issue will be brought up as recently a news (U Me aur TV) segment said that soon Suraj is going to promise Sandhya that he will help her achieve her dream.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691arshi_karishsuk19

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I dread that moment...
Meenakshi and Chavi wont leave any stone unturned in making her life a living hell...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishsuk19

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

I dread that moment...
Meenakshi and Chavi wont leave any stone unturned in making her life a living hell...
so true... i wish there was some form of authority that had some form of control over bhabho... or that at least bhabho listened to.. in this serial bhabho listens to none.. not even suraj... none to make bhabho realize where she is being hypocrytical and needlessly egoistic in many places... i.e. none to actually come to sandhya's support...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691leo4eversuk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
i also hope she does as he needs know what the real issue is its not her fault her brother lied  but time to come clean otherwise it will eat her up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah true Sandhya's educational qualification should be known to Bhaabho sooner. The way chavi n Meena are ridiculing and belittling Sandhya is not appropriate. It is a disgrace to education -- mean kissi ki vidya ka apmaan hona mata saras wati ki apmaan ki barabar hai.  I really feel for Sandhya . Becchaari kitni dukhiya hai.
CryCryCryCryCry

I think it will be revealed in this way :- Chavi  will tell a lie to Bhaabho and Suraj about going to the college and doing the exams . Whereas she has made plans to go to the movies with her friends and will tell Bhaabho that the exam is so many hours long and that she has one paper today and one tomorrow; knowing that the days are Saturday and Sunday and that both Bhaabho and Suraj are not educated .

Sandhya will voice herself out to Chavi how is it possible that you have to sit for exams in the weekends as per educational policies no exams are held on these days and that why she is taking advantage of her illiterate family.

Bhaabho will hear them fussing and will also hear Chavi telling Sandhya what she knows about education and exams as she is uneducated and backward and not to intefere in her business. Chavi will call her 'ganwaar' and 'unpadh' , murakh and blame Sandhya's parents too for being illiterate and uneducated. Sandhya will be really hurt with this accusations and will defend herself and her
 parents pride and dignity by uttering the truth.

Sandhya will say ; " Look Chavi , let me be clear ,I am neither illiterate nor uneducated . I am more educated than you understand! I did not do the IPS exam as my parents died in the bomb blast . My brother thought that I will be an obstacle in his US trip so he  falsely told Krishna I went to 7 standard only. And I am not taking advantage of anyone's education and illiteracy okay ." 

Chavi will be too shocked ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked as Sandhya blurts out in high standard English hysterically. Bhaabho also hears the feud and will question Chavi about what is happening.

Seeing that Bhaabho had heard evcerything Chavi will quickly turn the table and blame Sandhya for telling lies and quarrelling and Bhaabho being Bhaabho will look angrily at Sandhya and Chavi both and then will question Sandhya; this time not in an angry tone but in a concerned voice.

Sandhya seeing the  hidden concern in Bhaabho's voice will tell everything to Bhaabho. She will also tell Bhaabho that she had decided to hide the truth about her education as she was concerned about both the families' prestige and dignity BUT could not continue seeing Chavi taking advantage of Bhaabho's and Suraj's innocence and the fact that they were uneducated. She will also say that it is not a revenge but she is trying to make them realise how Chavi had betraying their trust.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapGood on you Sandhya -- Now bhaabho will realise the importance of education to all and probably allow Sandhya to accomplish her goals. ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_girishb2011monika_2691deejagi

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@Raadhni:  Nice post.  As you said, it is definitely going to be Chavvi doing something  wrong and getting caught by Sandhya is going to reveal Sandhya's education truth.  It can also be Mohit's issue as he has taken money from Sandhya for computer course.  When she may question him about the progress of his course, this may also lead to revealing the truth. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691deejagi

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
you should write the future script of this show. if only everything could go so smoothly it would have been so much better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.