India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Update for 22nd March

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Arjun comes to meet Keshav to invite him for Bhoomi Pooja and has some talk with Bhoomi.LOL (Chapad Chapad..She goes on like energizer batteries)Bhoomi holds Arjun's hand while talking and it is noticed  by Keshav(Who is not in the house, when Arjun actually comes). He is left wondering a relation btw Naukar and Malik is impossible.

Arjun, his dad and Manasvi come to meet Baisa and Arjun requests her to do the pooja. But she says her health is not good. Arjun suggests her mom will do the same.

Baisa suggests Shruti / Preeti/Vishaka.(She says it is more auspicious to do the pooja from the hands of Kunwari Kanya!) They all agree on Vishaka and Manasvi agrees to talk to Vishaka to do the pooja. But Arjun is still wondering.

Arjun and Manasvi have a talk regarding inviting Mansen and Co.Arjun is not happy on Vishaka doing the pooja. They go and meet Mansen. Arjun invites them and Manasvi says that it is Baisa's Wish that the Pooja shld be performed by Vishaka.(Kunwari Kanya)

Mansen agrees and says that they all will come.

Manasvi has a talk with her MIL regarding Mansen's agreeing to come for the pooja.

MIL wants to give invitation to Suraj and Manasvi is wondering. But She says that Chaijee has not given statement on Arjun and Suraj has saved him on the bribery case and so they are grateful to them and she wld go in person to invite them.

In Suraj's house Chaijee walks around with a nurse. Arjun's mom comes and invites them for the Pooja.

Chaijee refuses due to her health and says Suraj will attend the same and he also agrees.

Mansen and Co are at the Pooja.Suraj enters and Arjun is shocked. He meets Arjun's mom. He says he has not come there for Arjun's Pooja but for his factory's pooja and show the board of his Co. Opp to Arjun's Fact land and says its financed by Goenka Group. He invites her to his Factory's Bhoomi Poojan.

All are stunned. Keshav says to Arjun that it is Mansen's ploy and not to react to anything. Panditji calls for pooja and Vishaka goes off to Suraj's Pooja(says its Goenka Grp's Co and not any outsiders). Arjun is angry.

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Barbie.Clap

I have a question though... I thought Satya, Arjun and Shakti have two twin sisters... was I mistaken? Confused

they are also kunwari kanyas right?

unn donon se bhi to puja karvayi jaa sakti thi...

Now I think Boomi will do the Boomi pujan for this.

what do you think?

Rgds,

Abhita

saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged
The twin sisters are in some hostel...they couldn't attend,that's why Baisa suggested Vishakha's name.
Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:37am | IP Logged
barbie thanks for the update, but i have a request ur words r very tiny n difficult to understand...... please see if u can solve this problem next time.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top