Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apocolyse thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey who called sonia stupid coz she isn't..iram_99 is right..it is kavya the one that is stupid!!
beauty_angel thumbnail

I feel so sorry for soniya. Kavya always interrupts Ayush in the middile of something IMPORTANT!!!! Kavya is a ....................................................... ..... ..😡She is a interference in the drama serial.

***Edited by moderator due to profanity***

Edited by Tani91 - 19 years ago
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

I completey agree with all the ppl in favour of kavya interupting soniyas, life, I dont know how he can just give up a life long promise to soniya for a person who hasnt known him for long nor is she in any way close to him, I dont understand how he calls her his Best friend, all she did was treat Bodhi and we all know how that panned out.

I really hope the writers have something good planned for soniya, she is a star character and this NA-INSAFI is very bad with her.

GOOD LUCK SONIYA DEAR!!!

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
I agree - this is getting to be ridiculous. Firstly I dont understand why Ayush had to leave everything at his wedding and go help them. If it was because they are all women - his Dad could go too and help them out, right? Why does the Dulah have to drop everything? And what did they expect him to do? It didnt help anyways, only complicated things all the more.

As for Sonia...O well...we can expect lots and lots of rona dhona from her and Ayush in the coming episodes. I don't know where they are going with this Bodhi twist now. I mean his mission is already accomplished. If they didnt show the the evil twist in his character..i guess him ending up with Sonia would not have been a bad option after what Ayush did to her.

Wonder what's next...
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
i know, well I just hope that maybe it was either a dream sequence or Kavya only agrred to marry him, if he would divorce her after and marry soniya wothout anyone finding out what has happened here.
beauty_angel thumbnail
sorry for the offensive language.
xxS.Dxx thumbnail
is ayush in the video "chenna veh"..? or was that sonu nigam..sum1 tell me🤔
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
it is sudeep sahir (ayushman)
apocolyse thumbnail
yeh he looked so yummy in that music vid!
glamour_girl thumbnail

I HATE KAVYA SORRY IT WAS MEANT TO BE COWVYA!

All the kavya supporters im sorry if i'm being offensive but I  don't like it when they call soniya stupid as you'se lot find it offensive that is how it goes for me!!