Payal and Akash Marriage First

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I think Payal and Akash will marry first

Arnav and Khushi will be successful making Akash and Payal confessing each other love! In this mission ArHi them self will feeling each others feels! Khushi will request Bau Ji that her elder sister should get married first! Bau Ji Agrees!

On Other Hand Arnav will postponed his engagement for Akash's marriage!

In this way! Payal and Akash getting married first!

And Arnav and La not getting engaged! When their marriage will get postponed , then there will be less chance for it!

Shyam truths out! ArHi married!

I predict this as I think ArHi getting married first will not make any sense that Payal get married with Akash after so much drama is created between the 2 family! Shyam is related to both families! Bau Ji drama and Anjali drama! I think Payal and Akash will get married before!

Click Like N Comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I think that payash will of course marry before Arhi..but not like next week. I think that the engagement issue will be solved first. By this, I mean that La will realise her mistake(when she will see Arhi bonding together for payash) and she will realise the love growing between them and she will go. Payash will then get married eventually - they have the mamiji problem to solve first and last but not the least..hopefully our two main leads will realise their feelings and get shyamu out!
zaniax thumbnail
Yea agree..they will push the engagement track ahead cause they didn't show anythin regarding the ring tagline..😕. So maybe CV's hav decided to remove tht track or will show it later aftr Payash's engagement or mairrage.
Kitne shubh shubh bolte ho tum...
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: P4R0

Kitne shubh shubh bolte ho tum...

Thx!

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think arnav n kushi might marry first, coz if shyam's truth comes out then if there is going to be a force marriage between ARHI, i think arnav might blackmail kushi by saying if she didn't marry him then he will break payal's marriage, so in order to save her sister's marriage she might marry arnav. and i am sure shyam will use all his powers to stop payal's marriage. so i think it is not possible for shyam to play hide n seek when payal is there. but there is a possibility for payash marriage to be happen before ARHI!!!!
Kiely thumbnail
i think its first arhi coz shayams truth will be out during payash marriage and also shyam cant hide so long wen payal is in the same house..so they might decide payash marriage first but arhi will end up marrying first coz that tym shyams truth will be out and maybe arnav will force her or contract marriage or etc etc...and khushi will marry him  
i hope i made sense
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya...i tooo agree wid ur thought...Payash to marry first...therfore dey realise deir luv 4 eachother n den d story aheads...
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I really feel that Payal and Akash will get married first.  It just makes more sense. 

But I really want to see LA exit.  I feel sorry for her and I think she has over stayed her visit in the show.  She needs to exit before anything dramatic happens with the whole Shayam thing.

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: babes25

i think arnav n kushi might marry first, coz if shyam's truth comes out then if there is going to be a force marriage between ARHI, i think arnav might blackmail kushi by saying if she didn't marry him then he will break payal's marriage, so in order to save her sister's marriage she might marry arnav. and i am sure shyam will use all his powers to stop payal's marriage. so i think it is not possible for shyam to play hide n seek when payal is there. but there is a possibility for payash marriage to be happen before ARHI!!!!

I also think the story is moving that way. I mean ASR might force KKG to go  for contraclt marriage kinda thing first