Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
hehe we got a very funny and cute segment of karan Embarrassed...he is shown dubbing for his movie Pure Punjabi ...
the segment starts with karan entering the office ..saying '' hi main hu karan kundra and i am dubbing for the film ..yeh sbs wale kabhi bhi kahin bhi pahuch jaate hain...alrite yeha pe ek bahut imp kaam chal raha hai so ''sshhh'' and then he says ''humare director maarte bhi hai ''LOL

he enters and picks up a cage in which there is a small mouse ..and starts talking to it ..he says she is the heroine of our film ..and starts playing with it ..and then he asks someone ''yeh chuha hai ya chuhi?'' hehe LOL

then he enters the dubbing office ..he introduces Dhriti the heroine of his movie ..and says that she is so thin ..'' and aisa nahi ki humne punjab mein isko kahan nahi khilaya ..sab kuch khilaya pilaya still kuch nahi hua .''LOL..lol ..karan is so funny ...he says isse achcha to humare yeh chuha hai .lol

he then introduces his director Munish sharma and asks him ''how was the expreince working with us pagals''..LOL..and then he asks the director ''kaha se heroine ko utha laye hai?'' and Dhriti was like ''Oh god!..'' and makes a embaressing expression ..LOL poor Dhriti ..

..after that sbs shows some glimpse of karan's dubbing he was looking so funny giving those expression with dialogues aww ..

some more friends of karan were with him ..''Mukti ,billu and another girl i dunno who ''

karan calls billu  and says '' maine bahut kaha tha mere director ko ki PP mein ek role dede ..but hua nahi coz he doesnt look like a punjabi .'' and then karan asks billu tum kis angle se apunjabi lagte ho ..and billu replies ''obtuse angle ''ROFL..

karan laughs ..and then a girl was hiding behing him and he introduced her too saying that  there is some bengali dialgue in the film so she is here for dubbing that dialgue ..

sbs asks karan whether he  watched KTLK or not and karan sings ''saiyan naino ki bhasha samjhe na'' ..and when they asked whether he missed kritika ..he said that '' kritz is very busy with her show ..and he was saying something but sbs cut it ..
anyways then they ask if spiderman and don 2 are in punjabi version then wat wud it be like ..

he says '' spiderman wud be makdi ki maya jaal''
and DOn 2 is '' he says that gyarah mulko ki ..'' like in punjabi ...he sips lassi from a glass and says do minute ruko mujhe peene do ..hehe ...

he also says '' he says that  through the interviews and all, it constantly reminds him that he has to be something, achieve soemthing big for us fans ..and says that sbs people r very sweet,u dun know them coz they are always on the other side of the camera ..but they r really sweet they always come to them for ivs, its the actors who cant give them time so dont scold them they r very sweet people and 3 cheers for them and karan says hip hip hurray for them Big smile

and at the end he sings ''challa challa '' Day DreamingHeart...

PS: if i missed anything pls bata dena :)

Edited by -Olly- - 01 December 2011 at 4:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chMsFuzzybear69Karanika-KMHKaranKittu4evanammu_23arjuhi4evashibzpayal_4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Kundra and his masti on SBS 1/12/011" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
ohh olly u also editing here??Big smile and there on the other thread prani is editing... yayyy two two post for spamming...ROFL ROFL ROFL

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nammu90

ohh olly u also editing here??Big smile and there on the other thread prani is editing... yayyy two two post for spamming...ROFL ROFL ROFL
editing kab ka ho gaya!..still u havent commented Evil Smile

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
tfs ollyLOL y does all ur wu starts wit hehe?LOLTongue

n they edited the grilling part i think.. Ermm Unhappy

i want kritika also with karan yaar...
missing them together too too much...
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujana

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

Originally posted by nammu90

editing kab ka ho gaya!..still u havent commented Evil Smile

awww olly i dinno u finished editing... rukh abhi comment karti hu  Smile

shibz

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
hehe i loved todays sbs.. Big smile our karans so funny LOL and karan playing with that mouse and he was like yeh chuha hai ya chuhi  lmao! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

shibz

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Cry
lol wat a questions shibz TongueLOL..which grillling part? ..and ya shibz i know me too desperately want a KK2 segment now Cry..

shibz

nammu_23

IF-Rockerz

nammu_23

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Cry

ditto nimmi dieing to see karnika together... unka ek saath iv dekhne k liye aakhe tarash gaye hai
Cry Cry
Cry

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.