surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Jammy

I know you posted earlier that Jassi and Armaan end up together and you had inside information confirming this - well where is the info from?  YOu can send me a private message if you dont want others to know!!!!

I am desperate to know the ending!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
yeah jammy knows it all.. aferall he did write the story right? πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
😑😑😑chalo aur suno.....we had just put aside the envolope and chachi incidents and were pretty happy that Purab and Jassi are together..... and now Jammy comes in with his prediction....sudhar jao Jammy warna yehaan ki mehlaa jantaa se pitt jao gae....
*Anjali* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ides

😑😑😑sudhar jao Jammy warna yehaan ki mehlaa jantaa se pitt jao gae....

Yes, Jammy--beware the "ides" of i-forums!!! (btw ides--is that where u got ur name from--Julius Caesar or am I completly wrong?)

ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjali308

Yes, Jammy--beware the "ides" of i-forums!!! (btw ides--is that where u got ur name from--Julius Caesar or am I completly wrong?)

πŸ˜†No.....actually everyone seems to be asking me thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...throughout Design school, we were called I-DES as in Interior Designer...and the ID got stuck.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but hey if the other one is effective in stopping Jammy then I'm all for itπŸ˜‰
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
*Anjali* thumbnail
hehehehe, oooooooooooooh ok ides!! πŸ˜†just curious! I thought maybe you were like a soothsayer (as in Julius Casear) and could predict exactly when Purab will come back to my cloud πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†that was toooo funny Anju.....naa u gals give me too much credit.........my IDs are not that academic in natureπŸ˜†
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey ides are u an interior designer....that was my dream profession once upon a time...πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail
Really smisha....what happened?????
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😭😭

u always dont get what u want...that is what happend with me...mere maathe pe sada computer job likha tha...so i am here in US doing that...warna aaj apne desh mein apne pasanad ka kaam kar rahi ho thi...

flip side is I have lots of loveing people and also making great friends on this forum too...so should not be so un happy...

so where are u on this task?