Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

adiana12

IF-Rockerz

adiana12

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Wink If this news is correct toh phir yeh track Feb mein hoga aur usse pehle Preeto will be the one to prove RB right regarding Ranhaar and maybe even safe his life perhapsBig smile and Meetadi ki shaadi ka track bhi toh chalna hai.LOL Kuch to drama joga like in GHSP.Smile Phir Valentine's day gift hogi chunni jo telecast hoga most probable Feb 3rd week tak.Day Dreaming Phir khinchenge with book publishing and exams which will go till MarchTongue and only after that will we see this track take off.Party Itni jaldi toh nahin karenge.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "producer of preeto (Page 3)" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 sharing this awsome news dear swtheart pinky...

Bobby1810

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

Wink If this news is correct toh phir yeh track Feb mein hoga aur usse pehle Preeto will be the one to prove RB right regarding Ranhaar and maybe even safe his life perhapsBig smile and Meetadi ki shaadi ka track bhi toh chalna hai.LOL Kuch to drama joga like in GHSP.Smile Phir Valentine's day gift hogi chunni jo telecast hoga most probable Feb 3rd week tak.Day Dreaming Phir khinchenge with book publishing and exams which will go till MarchTongue and only after that will we see this track take off.Party Itni jaldi toh nahin karenge.Wink
i donot knw abt tht
hw much news i hav i given u

Bobby1810

drama_queen123

drama_queen123

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Thats such a Good news ahhh I wish you met Aditya too :) and ways your very lucky to meet dhiraj kumar did you meet him in India? I wish I lived in idea so there would be a chance of meeting Aditya redij... [:^(] [LOL]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810EAREYE--Saina--

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing Dear...Smile...That's gr8 news..want the wedding to happen soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobby1810EAREYE

EAREYE

IF-Rockerz

EAREYE

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drama_queen123

Thats such a Good news ahhh I wish you met Aditya too :) and ways your very lucky to meet dhiraj kumar did you meet him in India? I wish I lived in idea so there would be a chance of meeting Aditya redij... Cry LOL
yes i met him in india only n i also want to meet aditya but i met star to whom im super fran

Bobby1810

wolfen009

wolfen009

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
atleast we know they will be together thanks

Bobby1810EAREYE

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Thank you..Clap

Bobby1810EAREYE

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.