Humse Hai Life

no written updates

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

trisha17

trisha17

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
now again its happening...one whole week has gone and we have not got even a single written  update so what was the need of updating the written updaters list .please do something really need an update of each and every episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no written updates" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
trish  actually mondays updater is hinu she is missing and for tuesday its brainy she informed me ... but due to my pc crash even i was not able to do tht ...

trisha17

trisha17

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
ok and what about wednesday

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
dont worry yar trish.. i am writing the update today as i always do Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.