India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Gawdd..!!!

Xenubia Senior Member
Xenubia
Xenubia

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Everyone in shantiniketan  is such an a**... esp BAA.... sorry no offense to her fans but come on yaar she is the HEAD of the house and her rule is THE RULE... if she can get karan and nandini married ... cant she get knock some sense into tht fat a** Savita's head... she should call savita and mihir in her room and say once an for all to stop fussing around and if anyone dares insult tulsi i will kick their a** out of the house... LOL.. instead everyone is standing watery eyed , mouth wide open staring at tulsi with a "oh we r soo sorry" kindda expression... if savita can act as a "saas" .. cant she act one too???

p.s. i missed some episodes... can someone tell me.. is Gautham and damini's child retarded or wht???

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i agree with u
saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Gautam and Daamini had twins but Ganga lost her child ...so Daamini gave away one of her sons to Ganga.Nakul stays with Ganga and Saahil whereas Mayank stays with his own parents.Mayank has multiple scerosis and thus his growth is retarded.
lucky_lakshmi IF-Sizzlerz
lucky_lakshmi
lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged

yes!mihir , it is high time to speak up!

if u really love tulsi then at least try to understand her!if she can understand u then y cant u do so!

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
agreed.
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i agree 2
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
i tottaly agree, u go girl!!!Wink
DeSiLiCiOuS Groupbie
DeSiLiCiOuS
DeSiLiCiOuS

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xenubia

Everyone in shantiniketan  is such an a**... esp BAA.... sorry no offense to her fans but come on yaar she is the HEAD of the house and her rule is THE RULE... if she can get karan and nandini married ... cant she get knock some sense into tht fat a** Savita's head... she should call savita and mihir in her room and say once an for all to stop fussing around and if anyone dares insult tulsi i will kick their a** out of the house... LOL.. instead everyone is standing watery eyed , mouth wide open staring at tulsi with a "oh we r soo sorry" kindda expression... if savita can act as a "saas" .. cant she act one too???

p.s. i missed some episodes... can someone tell me.. is Gautham and damini's child retarded or wht???

lol...very funny....but ur rite, i totally agree. Fuc* i hate Savita so much! i just hate it when she wags that fat stumpy finger of hers. i just wanna grab it and stick it up her ass!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index