Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabho's punishment for Sandhya Harsh though she had Reason (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelabha

I think when Bhabho was a young woman she must've been treated in a similar manner. She believes that this is the right way to treat young brides so that they can turn into well-trained daughters-in-law. Even in real life I know of many families where girls are treated with extra-strictness and discipline, because it is believed that women need to have qualities like self-control, obedience, endurance etc. even more than men. Call it regressive or backward, but it happens.

yup that such a cheap mentality ...
Wish sandhya changes the mindset of bhabho and bahus are not some servant...bhabho all time indulges her bahus in work...as if they are some robots OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011--jas--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhabho's punishment for Sandhya Harsh though she had Reason (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
just posted a huge repsponse on bhago in another thread. however it wasnt harsh it was inhuman. she really amazes me how concetied can one get!! she just to keep her son to herself is ok with treating like bahus like crap. are they not human, are they not individuals? yet chavi is seen enjoying life, there seems to be nothing that chavi needs ot be talked, bahus are supposed to watch thier tongues but daughters can say all that comes on thier tongues in front of all even their brothers dads?

i really cant buy the golden heart as yet. cvs have gone overboard in potraying her to be strict have made her to be villanious in nature.

being strict and being inhuman is different. and she didint have the audacity to apologize, or clarify nope just cutting rotis and advising what med to use is crap , it shows how arrogant you are that you cant say sorry yet expect others to say sorry. she hasnt heard of give respect to get repsect, she just wants to snatch it i guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jas--

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelabha

I think when Bhabho was a young woman she must've been treated in a similar manner. She believes that this is the right way to treat young brides so that they can turn into well-trained daughters-in-law. Even in real life I know of many families where girls are treated with extra-strictness and discipline, because it is believed that women need to have qualities like self-control, obedience, endurance etc. even more than men. Call it regressive or backward, but it happens.

neelabha you are right. truly speaking, every strong and independent mind gets tested this way. its not bad at all.  An independent mind living in conforming society is a challenge to the societal set up. he or she will be questioned in order to gain acceptance for the new thought. If Sandhya is trying to be an IPS officer, we expect that she is going to face a lot of other bhabhos's in every nook and corner.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neelabhab2011

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
By making Sandhya pick up all those buckets of water, Bhabho has indirectly helped Sandhya for she has toughened her up.  Now Sandhya has become physically strong. In future when she gets selected for IPS, she will be able to do all the physical tasks with ease and excel in her job. Life has become the greater teacher for Sandhya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
@Opti:  Agree with you.  Also in future, when her IPS dream is revealed, they won't be having any doubts on her capabilities as already Vikram has acknowledged that Sandhya is different and this is not an easy task for anyone.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.