Bhabho's punishment for Sandhya Harsh though she had Reason

Posted: 12 years ago
Bhabho had a reason of stopping her family from voting and that was her husband was forced to vote  for a particular party and he refused then got beat up. But still Bhabho was unfair and  harsh on the new daughter in law Sandhya who has no idea of Bhabhos past. Bhabho made Sandhya pick buckets of water and made her hand swollen. Bhabho seemed sadistic instead of punishing Sandhya..she should have just told the reason
Edited by desikudi2008 - 12 years ago
Yes, I can agree with her being angry on Suraj but punishing Sandhya was baseless but then Bhabho punished Sandhya for not apologizing to her rather than for voting.
would she be ok if chavi gets treated exactly the same way from her saas? i hope she does and bhago gets summoned everyday to get insulted like she does to her samdhis.
no matter what the reason the breaking the spirit rule is unforgivable. she could have explained the reason. they arent wild horses that have to be tamed rather are people with feelings, which she in her high handness doesnt realise. and who gives her the right to break the spirit of anyone? her bahus can be meek and robotic wheras she can rule all?

i wonder why her saasuma didnt try any one of the tactics on her maybe she would have been a different piece then!!

i really cant swallow the strict but with the heart of gold statement for bhago, she loves suraj alot yes, but other than that i really dont see her as a good human being.  she is mean rude, always her way, her upbringing isntt really good, suraj turned out good, what about others / that shows what example tey must have set( both parents) .

bhago has alot to do before she gets into my good books. long long way.
Originally posted by leo4ever

would she be ok if chavi gets treated exactly the same way from her saas? i hope she does and bhago gets summoned everyday to get insulted like she does to her samdhis.

logically this has to be shown but hope it doesnt turn out to be like sns 🤢 
dabh looks like a modified version of sns ,lets see what these cvs have up their sleeves ...
Originally posted by b2011

Yes, I can agree with her being angry on Suraj but punishing Sandhya was baseless but then Bhabho punished Sandhya for not apologizing to her rather than for voting.

But I don't think anyone would apologise for voting..so if Bhabho had told the real reason Sandhya would have understood why Bhabho is against voting... instead Bhabho acted like hitler once again and over reacted..bhabho needs a psychiatrist's hypnotism to calm her down lol
Today, she will calm down but can't guess what Sandhya would tell her in today's epi.  I really do not want Sandhya to apologize for voting.
I guess she will say she did her duty by voting and she is not guilty..but she didn't know about Bhabhasa's incident regarding voting and is sad to know that..
I think when Bhabho was a young woman she must've been treated in a similar manner. She believes that this is the right way to treat young brides so that they can turn into well-trained daughters-in-law. Even in real life I know of many families where girls are treated with extra-strictness and discipline, because it is believed that women need to have qualities like self-control, obedience, endurance etc. even more than men. Call it regressive or backward, but it happens.
Originally posted by neelabha

I think when Bhabho was a young woman she must've been treated in a similar manner. She believes that this is the right way to treat young brides so that they can turn into well-trained daughters-in-law. Even in real life I know of many families where girls are treated with extra-strictness and discipline, because it is believed that women need to have qualities like self-control, obedience, endurance etc. even more than men. Call it regressive or backward, but it happens.

yup that such a cheap mentality ...
Wish sandhya changes the mindset of bhabho and bahus are not some servant...bhabho all time indulges her bahus in work...as if they are some robots
just posted a huge repsponse on bhago in another thread. however it wasnt harsh it was inhuman. she really amazes me how concetied can one get!! she just to keep her son to herself is ok with treating like bahus like crap. are they not human, are they not individuals? yet chavi is seen enjoying life, there seems to be nothing that chavi needs ot be talked, bahus are supposed to watch thier tongues but daughters can say all that comes on thier tongues in front of all even their brothers dads?

i really cant buy the golden heart as yet. cvs have gone overboard in potraying her to be strict have made her to be villanious in nature.

being strict and being inhuman is different. and she didint have the audacity to apologize, or clarify nope just cutting rotis and advising what med to use is crap , it shows how arrogant you are that you cant say sorry yet expect others to say sorry. she hasnt heard of give respect to get repsect, she just wants to snatch it i guess.