Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Bhabho's punishment for Sandhya Harsh though she had Reason

desikudi2008 Groupbie
desikudi2008
desikudi2008

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Bhabho had a reason of stopping her family from voting and that was her husband was forced to vote  for a particular party and he refused then got beat up. But still Bhabho was unfair and  harsh on the new daughter in law Sandhya who has no idea of Bhabhos past. Bhabho made Sandhya pick buckets of water and made her hand swollen. Bhabho seemed sadistic instead of punishing Sandhya..she should have just told the reason

Edited by desikudi2008 - 30 November 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neelabhatanindb2011monika_2691--jas--_mahi_arshi_karishsuk19sita11

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Yes, I can agree with her being angry on Suraj but punishing Sandhya was baseless but then Bhabho punished Sandhya for not apologizing to her rather than for voting.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindlarimel22monika_2691--jas--M1s5_5unsh1n3arshi_karish

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
would she be ok if chavi gets treated exactly the same way from her saas? i hope she does and bhago gets summoned everyday to get insulted like she does to her samdhis.
no matter what the reason the breaking the spirit rule is unforgivable. she could have explained the reason. they arent wild horses that have to be tamed rather are people with feelings, which she in her high handness doesnt realise. and who gives her the right to break the spirit of anyone? her bahus can be meek and robotic wheras she can rule all?

i wonder why her saasuma didnt try any one of the tactics on her maybe she would have been a different piece then!!

i really cant swallow the strict but with the heart of gold statement for bhago, she loves suraj alot yes, but other than that i really dont see her as a good human being.  she is mean rude, always her way, her upbringing isntt really good, suraj turned out good, what about others / that shows what example tey must have set( both parents) .

bhago has alot to do before she gets into my good books. long long way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22b2011--jas--arshi_karish

--jas-- IF-Dazzler
--jas--
--jas--

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

would she be ok if chavi gets treated exactly the same way from her saas? i hope she does and bhago gets summoned everyday to get insulted like she does to her samdhis.

logically this has to be shown Approve but hope it doesnt turn out to be like sns Dead 
dabh looks like a modified version of sns ,lets see what these cvs have up their sleeves ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4everarshi_karish

desikudi2008 Groupbie
desikudi2008
desikudi2008

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Yes, I can agree with her being angry on Suraj but punishing Sandhya was baseless but then Bhabho punished Sandhya for not apologizing to her rather than for voting.

But I don't think anyone would apologise for voting..so if Bhabho had told the real reason Sandhya would have understood why Bhabho is against voting... instead Bhabho acted like hitler once again and over reacted..bhabho needs a psychiatrist's hypnotism to calm her down lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindb2011

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Today, she will calm down but can't guess what Sandhya would tell her in today's epi.  I really do not want Sandhya to apologize for voting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanind

desikudi2008 Groupbie
desikudi2008
desikudi2008

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
I guess she will say she did her duty by voting and she is not guilty..but she didn't know about Bhabhasa's incident regarding voting and is sad to know that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

neelabha Senior Member
neelabha
neelabha

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I think when Bhabho was a young woman she must've been treated in a similar manner. She believes that this is the right way to treat young brides so that they can turn into well-trained daughters-in-law. Even in real life I know of many families where girls are treated with extra-strictness and discipline, because it is believed that women need to have qualities like self-control, obedience, endurance etc. even more than men. Call it regressive or backward, but it happens.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index