India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Wind and Absence

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Wind is to fire, what Absence is to love...it extinguishes the small but rekindles the great...

This is what is Dr A's situation now...his love for Dr N cannot be supressed by pushing her out of the hosp...out of sight need not mean out of mind...this absence of Nidhi will make Dr A realise his love for Nidhi is way too strong and infact this absence will rekindle his feelings in a BIG way...waiting for the day when he will actually confess ...Dr A and Dr N amne-samne and Ashu actually telling that he is hopelessly and irrevoccably in love ..Day Dreaming 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85AbhiAnilidvinachieverdaffodil81nyxxMehek25

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Exactly! It was heartbreaking to watch them both today in the episode...but also, I think Mallika will also realize that Ashutosh can NEVER be hers.
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Indeed...as Nidhis baba said.. no gain without pain...Embarrassed

Cant wait to see Ashu ji.. going down on his knees n professing his love for his gal Day Dreaming
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
u guys r sailing on positive hopes.. bt i m very gussa on Dr. A.. he has fallen big time in my eyes.. coz he compromised his integrity both professionally and personally.. and a man who loses respect cannot b loved..  sorry i m one of those extremitists.. who expect nothing bt ultimate courage and integrity from ones man.. and cowardice jst wont do.. bt it wud b very sweet to c Dr. Ashu professing his love.. tht reminds me of Certain Mr. Darcy..Day Dreaming..Wink..LOL..

"In vain I have struggled this will not do, allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. "

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear.

U have echoed exactly what I thought. In this case I am sure it will be...Absence making the heart grow fonder... as they say.

Me too am waiting for the day.. Can't wait for that day to come... Day Dreaming

Edited by Mehek25 - 01 December 2011 at 1:13am
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Smittu ,Hug good to see u here 

Hmm, well he knows he is wrong , and i am glad he will realize his budding love for her on his OWN, and will not have some one else to push it , ur in love , ur in love, so fall in love...LOL... 

He will know it soon or later by her absence , he will realize her imp in both hospital and in his peekha life ... thats when he realizes its strong enough , but again i dont see he will accept that , he will blur it out to his friend or other who will confront him or so ... 

I dont want him to pounder and think , DO I LOVE HER < after talking to others or listening to others , 

His guilt is already taking a troll on him , so the precap blasting of Mallika 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedge

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
good post..but i agree with achiever..wat ashu did was totally unfair,unprofesnl...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index