Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

1 gesture & ranking is UP for BS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angels11

Goldie

Angels11

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks 2 all the I HATE ASR campaign my poor BS (pls note here BS stands for Barun Sobti & not the other traditional Bull Shit BS HE HE HE Wink) had slipped in the ranking to # 5 in IF. One gesture yesterday.

Chivalrous hero pulls the chair for his lady love & voila rank shoots up again back to 4. HE HE. Lage Raho ASR ji. Kya jaane next time if u open the door for the lady love u might go up even further LOL

OK i know a total BS (this time the original BS word) post but still kya karen felt happy on seeing the ranking on the home page Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niya_sshaam91Shahufly_dog

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1 gesture & ranking is UP for BS" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
The ranking is revised every Tuesday evening, much earlier than the c chair pulling episode. Barun slid down to 5 becuase that week there was much buzz about Vivian desana ( PKYK)  guy as he got engaged or maaried.

ONce that buzz is gone again he slipped down Barun came bak to his  position 4

Angels11

Goldie

Angels11

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

The ranking is revised every Tuesday evening, much earlier than the c chair pulling episode. Barun slid down to 5 becuase that week there was much buzz about Vivian desana ( PKYK)  guy as he got engaged or maaried.

ONce that buzz is gone again he slipped down Barun came bak to his  position 4

Oops Sunaina My Bad Embarrassed Hope they dont crucify ASR now by saying that he is insulting Kushi by mimicking her BISCOOT. He is OH SO MEAN. Sniff Sniff Sniff. Not 2 mention that he is insulting Kushi's self respect & undermining her confidence by pulling the chair for her. We hate ASR blah blah blah LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.