Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Update Monday 21st March....

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

The episode starts with Varun and Mehak taking Roshan to school. (Though he did not look like a school going kid...) Just then Varun gets a phone call that the delegation he was supposed have meeting with had come. So he asks Mehak to take Roshan to school alone. Mehak tells him not to worry. They go off and Rishi is shown comming from behind. He is happy to hear the conversation. Then Mehak is shown comming out from the school with Roshan and looking for a Taxi when Rishi comes there. He asks Mehak to come into the car as he is also going home.

Sujal is shown sleeping when Kashish comes in. She thinks of all that happened yesterday night..... Sujal throwing the paper weight and the mirror broken.... and everything. The she goes upto him and puts her hand on his head. Sujal wakes up and looks at Kashish. Then he shifts and puts his head on Kashish's lap.

Sujal : Jo kuch bhi kal huya uskae liye... I am sorry.

Kashish : Tumhe kehni ki zarurat nahi.... main samajhti hu....

Sujal : Mujhe dar hai ki mamma ko pataa chal gaya to kya hoga. Ek na ek din to unhe yeh pata chalega hi....

Kashish : Ha mujhe bhi yehi dar hai.... Papa ki ek galti..........
Sujal gets up and shouts "Papa mat kaho unhe!!"

Kashish gets up and goes to the window staring outside. Sujal also gets up and come beside her. She puts her head on his shoulder.... He asks her what's she thinking...

Kashish : Main soch rahi hu ki Akshat ka kya haal ho raha hoga.

Sujal : Ha main bhi yehi soch raha hu. Mere paas to phir bhi tum ho... par woh to bilkul akelaa hai.. Agar main Akshat ki jagah hota to pataa nahi.... hamari dosti mein itni bari khayi aa gayi hai ki ab usae kabhi bhi bhara nahi jaa sakta..

Roshna in the meantime starts crying for Icecream. Rishi stops at a roadside stall to buy him an icecream when Varun comes out of the building near that spot. He sees them and Rishi also sees him. Rishi in order to tease him feeds his own ice-cream to Roshan and drives off....

Sujal is shown sitting in his office. He asks one of the employer to bring a particular file. That person says that file is with Akshat and he'll bring it as soon as Akshat is back. Sujal tells him not to worry and that he'll get it himself. He then goes to Akshat's office. there he starts looking for the file. Suddenly one file fall down and on opening it he finds thats the file which had all the evidence that Akshat had collected for Sujal Case. He is shocked.... "Yeh sab yaha par. Par Akshat ne to kaha thha ki sab kho gayae hai..." Then he calls up Akshat and asks to meet him. They agree to meet at some club.

Sujal enters th pub and Swayam is shown playing billiards there. He sees Sujal entering and with a wicked/sarcastic grin goes to meet him.

Swayam : Kaise ho

Sujal : (irritated but replied coolly) Thik hu.

Swayam : Yeh nahi puchhoge ki main kaisa hu

Sujal : (Cooly) Jin logo se mera koi matlab nahi hai unke baare main jankar mujhe koi farak nahi parta. main in formalities mein viswas nahi karta.

Swayam : Attitude haa? I like it.. like father.... (Sujal gets irritated to be compared to CG..... Swayam loves it.)

Swayam : Kyu apne Pita ki tarif sunkar aankho mein gussa aa gaya? Anyway tum yahan akele.... Kissi ka wait kar rahe ho kya....?

Sujal: Kash ke tumhare sawalo ka jawab dene ki mere paas ek bhi wajah hoti........

Swayam: Jitna main tumhe samjha hu.... tum ek bahut hi bat-tameez kisam ke insaan ho....

Sujal: Bat-tameez hi sahi insaan to nazar aata hu... par tum to........ khair chhoro... agar tum Akshat ke bhai na hotae to..........

Swayam: (gets angry) Akshat ka naam bhi mat lenaa… Woh mera bhai hai.

Sujal: Akshat mera bhi dost........

Swayam: THHA. Akshat tumhara dost thha. Ab wo naaahi tumhara employee hai aur naaahi tumhara dost. Woh to tumhara dost kabhi tha hi nahi. Koi bhi tumhara dost ho nahi sakta. Shukar manao apni biwi ka (sujal turns and faces him angrily.. ) usnae majboor kardiya akshat ko tumhaara case larnae ke liye. Warna saari zindagi jail mein sarte rehte.

Sujal is stunned by this.

Swayam: Kya hua sachaayee jaankar bura laga?

Sujal: Sachaye jankar nahi......... balki jissae sunah aur jiske ke bhare mein suna................

Akshat enters he spots sujal but he doesn't realize that Swayam sitting there.

Akshat: I am sorry I am late.

Swayam turns around and Akshat doesn't know how to react or what to say..... Akshat asks sujal why did he call him.....

Sujal: Jo puchna thha woh main jaan chuka hoon. Puchne ko ab aur kuch bachaa nahi.........

Akshat: (confused he looks at Swayam... ) Main kuch samja nahi.

Sujal:  Par main kafi kuch samaj chukka hoon. Thanks for coming and THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.
Akshat is wondering what happened and Swayam tells him "Cool down bro.........."

At home everyone is sitting and having lunch/breakfast.... when Lalit tells them that it's CG's B'day and there should be  pary. Veena says that yes she has planned a something surprise for him. Vasu is also excited. Kashish then thinks "Mamma kitni kuch kar rahi hai papa ke liye.... par jab unko pataa chalega to...... Mujhe to sooch kar bhi dar lag raha hai...."

Reva asks Akshat what has he planned regading joining theie company. Akshat gets up saying he has already decided.

Sujal is sitting in the dome with few bottles of drinks there with him and drinking........ Akshat calls him at that moment.

Akshat: Sujal....... main tumhara company chor rahaa hu. Maine apnaa resignation tumharae office bhijwa diya hai. Please usae sign kardena.
Sujal hear it silently.......

Sujal: Sachaayi jannae ke baad main tumse yeh nahi puchhunga ke tumne yeh faisle kyun kiya. Main kar dunga.
Disconnects the phone and gives a sarcastic smile. Kashish comes over to sujal. She looks at all the bottles and the glass in his hand.........

Sujal : Jin rishto ko main bazbut samajhta thha woh kamzor niklae....

Kashish: Tum kiskae baare mein baat kar rahae ho..????

Sujal: Akshat hamari company chhor raha hai......
Kashsh is shocked....

Kashish: Tumne kya kaha ussae?

Sujal: Kya kehta main? Sachchayi jaannae ke baad main khud nahi jaanta ki main uska  sath chahta bhi hu ya nahi… isliye usae rok nahi paya. Mujhe ussae koi shikayat nahi..... Lekin????

Kashish: Lekin kya Sujal?

Sujal : Tumhe yaad hai Kashish Akshat ne court mein kaha thha ki woh file jismae Archie ke against proof hai woh chori ho gaya hai. Mujhe woh file aaj Akshat ke office se mila. (Kashish is shocked..) Woh kyu jhoot bol raha thha jabki file uske paas thha. Aur agar aisi hi baat thhi to woh mera case larnae ke liye maan kaise gaya....

Sujal then tells kashish about his encounter with Swayam at the club. All that Swayam had told him... "usi baat sunkar main hairaan hu ki Akshat mere baare mein aisa sooch bhi kaise sakta hai... aur agar yeh sach hai to mujhae afsoos hai ki maine akshat ko apna bahut achchha dost samjha.

Kashish is shocked.....  and confused..........

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:07am | IP Logged

yaar sujal rockeddd really yesterday i again fell 4 himmm Winkhahah!

thursay n yesterday sujalz acting was mindblowinnnn superbbbb Clap

n da director i fink has cum bak??anil v. kumar datz y sujalz background muzikkk dat dangerous 1 is again been palyed n hez again started to wear blackk clodezz!Winkhe lukzz damm gud in blackk!

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
fanxx sujalfan ad episode was mindblowinn!Wink
Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Excellent episode & great update.He just rocked yesterday againClap
Ranim Senior Member
Ranim
Ranim

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 3:27am | IP Logged

sujal was superb in yesterdays episode......and so r u in ur updates sujalfan thanx for the wonderful update

after a long time it was the same old sujal

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Thx Sujalfan..........for the update.

Agreed Roshan doesnt look big enough to go even to play school.......

And I think even Mehak is at fault for giving in to Rishi everytime.........it wasnt like it was late night or anything like that.......she cud hv waited for a taxi or called home and asked for the car and driver to be sent......come on they are the Raheja's...Gadiyon ki line hogi unke paas.

Yeah Sujal was excellent yest too, I liked his scene with Swayam where he got the upper hand in the conv. inspite of being down and out....That's Sujal with ATTITUDE.............back in action.

sameer Groupbie
sameer
sameer

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged

why has he started drinking again? i didn't like that thing, Now he should be more with kashish and share with her each and every sorrow, not drinking and creating an alcoholic image.

wht say guys?

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Thanks Sujalfan I really apprecaite you giving update's everyday, i don't know how you get the time? Your update's are always detailed and well explained, thanks.

Sameer i think your right, but I think that's how Sujal normally reacts to pressures in his life, alot of people drink when they feel stressed. It's probably his way of dealing with things but if it gets to the point when it becomes a problem Kashish should give him hell about his actions.

Go to top