Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

my story

kenichi Newbie
kenichi
kenichi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
back when i was 14, i had lots of guy friends. I was more like a tomboy and used to hang around with guys. Among them, max and chris were one of my good friends. Little did i know that both were falling in love with me. There was this certain day when max told me how he felt about me. I was shocked, i had never imagined that. I was kind of angry too because i thought of him as my close friend. Days passed, i was still angry. Max was hurt, he tried to talk with me, he even sang for me often. We werent friends like before, those good days were gone. And i blamed max for all these. Chris was aware of all this. He could not ruin his friendship with both of us. He was stuck in between me and max. But this certain day came when he had to move to england. All of our friends were sad that he was leaving. Just before two days of his flight to england, he was waiting for me outside my school. He asked to walk me home and as we walked, he told me about his feelings. I got really angry but didnt say anything. But somewhere inside, i knew that i liked him a lot. After he reached england, he called me and i told him yes. We were both happy but i hadn't forgotten about max. I was feeling guilty for hurting him. In the end i couldnt take this anymore and i ended up with chris though i didnt want to. Until now i wonder why this thing called love came between our beautiful friendship. I ended up hurting both my good friends. I still feel guilty and wish those good old days with my friends were not over. I learnt that friendship is priceless and once this is ruined, you will regret later on

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top