Twilight

||Vamp&Were War Winners!||Twilight-TVD&PKYEK!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Yo. Cool Whaddup? Big smile
"To the windowww. To the wall, to the wall." Cool Remember that? Those were the days. Big smile

Alright. So before i start talking about something completely random, i'm gonna get to the point here.
Do you guys remember the Vampire and Werewolf War that took place a while back? The one where both teams had to find clues and solve riddles? Yeah? Yeah! Big smile
Well, Hershi and i are back with the results of that very game. Big smile

But before the winner is declared, both teams did a good job and i'll always be Team Werewolf. Cool Hershi is obviously Team Vampire. Wacko
ROFL

The reigning creature of the night is, indeed the most viscous and not-so feared [because of shows and movies] V A M P I R E S.
The team won with 49.5 points! Although they were a bit behind on the "solving riddles" and "finding clues", they were much better with the last round which like i said before, earned all teams the most points! Kudos to you guys!

http://i.imgur.com/8kZP2.jpg

And unfortunately, the wolves are forever declared the slaves of the moon and the vampires. Shocked However, the team had an amazing 44.5 points! Good job.Big smile

http://i.imgur.com/w7oDc.jpg

That was a great game guys! Thanks for being such great players. Hershi and i enjoyed it while it lasted. And the Twilight forum was kind of dead so it was nice seeing it be a bit active even for a bit. Big smile So thank you to all that played! And thanks to Lola for the sigs. <3

Jot and Hershi.

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 30 November 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-tehreem-jnawazshanukit007Anhdara13SomerholicGirl.rumki.Sano88-Stutz---sunshine--deboleena.mannaPrinsesse.SuviAyesha066-nautankidollz-lipshaa-Fatima-Sunshine GirlSilentSilver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Vamp&Were War Winners!||Twilight-TVD&PKYEK!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Congrats to the winners and participants...it was indeed funny to see how everyone pulled out their hair to find the clues and taskROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Congrats

Angel-Jot.

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
woww.. i m always with the vampires.. especially since i have got the BD fever on me ROFL

Congrats to the winners!!!

Angel-Jot.

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Congo ALL ;)

Angel-Jot.

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Congrats Vampires team

and to my team its just a game we might win in any other game. Or kya bolu it is the best line to console urselfROFL

Angel-Jot.

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
congratulations
Mallu

Angel-Jot.

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
yeah thats right!! go team vamps!! woot woot!!!

ANd realllyyy good job to the werewolf team...gosh u all were so amazing...though now that i think about it...did anyone get that last hint?!?! lmaoo! i don't think anyone did =/

anywhooo...yayyy you guys...thanks so much for playing..this was fun!!! until next time this is hershi signing off...and taking my "werewolf slave" jot with me <333

buhbyeee <333

ps: heheh i totally kid...i think jacob took my heart in BD...goshhh that heartbreaking scene when he breaks down crying <3333 Even though im a loyal fan to my team vamps...kudos to team werewolf! =D

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top