AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 152

.MeriAashiqui.

IF-Rockerz

.MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL loook whoes here haha omggg congratz for having 150 pages yaar! wooowww amazing Big smile YOUR COLORING IS STUNNING! and i really love you work allot <3 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed soo your update is AMAZING !!!!!! love all the stuff and your reqs are FLAWLESS i am sure everyone loved it:D and alsooo sadd that you are not sure if your gunna open a new shop :P butt yeaaah FLAWLESS stufff you haveeeWink

love ashii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 (Page 151)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di @Aishi di
OMG! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
You two honestly don't have to comment, I can understand if you don't!
But thanks for reserving the spots! I love you guys!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashii.PrinCess

ROFL loook whoes here haha omggg congratz for having 150 pages yaar! wooowww amazing Big smile YOUR COLORING IS STUNNING! and i really love you work allot <3 Embarrassed soo your update is AMAZING !!!!!! love all the stuff and your reqs are FLAWLESS i am sure everyone loved it:D and alsooo sadd that you are not sure if your gunna open a new shop :P butt yeaaah FLAWLESS stufff you haveeeWink

love ashii

AAASHHHIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A;KLSJ;AKLDJF It's YOU! Tumblr waali Ashi!
ahaha! Thank you for commenting yaar! That was so sweet of you! And lol, my stuff comes not even close to your genius work, so whateves. Idk what you're talking about. And I'm now definitely going to make another shop. I'm sitting here with so much time (spring break just started) and I have a bunch of SWC siggs that I want to post. So yeah. False alarm. I'm sorry!

Love ya!
Aishu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MeriAashiqui.

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

IPKKND 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Aishuu!

You have to make a new shopCry I will miss youu if you don't. I don't go on tumblr too often so I barely see you anymore and your creations are just SO beautiful!
I love all your animated stuff.Day Dreaming I am in heaven when I see them! The font and style and coloring is all just so perfect. The Merlin ones are awesome and Disney, AWH SO CUTE!:D

I looove Swati's req.

Make another shop! (this is aishi the muffin by the way)

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 25 March 2013 at 9:49am

AishuHiBawari

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
How are you liking SC? I watched the first few episodes then stopped because I get sad reading the plotline on IF

AishuHiBawari

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Aishuu!

You have to make a new shopCry I will miss youu if you don't. I don't go on tumblr too often so I barely see you anymore and your creations are just SO beautiful!
I love all your animated stuff.Day Dreaming I am in heaven when I see them! The font and style and coloring is all just so perfect. The Merlin ones are awesome and Disney, AWH SO CUTE!:D

I looove Swati's req.

No worries di! I'm now definitely planning on making a shop. Debi di talked me into it and now that my spring break has started, I have loads of time to make one. Perhaps even open the shop for a few requests.

And THANK YOU! I'm so glad you liked my gifs! And especially the Merlin. Did I mention that's my new obsession! lol

Lol, how could I not recognize my muffin di?

And YES, SWC is going to get a whole lot more tragic, but I think that's the thing. All good shows are sad. The book and movie were popular all across India because everyone loved that story, so I hope that SLB sticks true to it. Instead of changing it to a happy ending and making it like every other serial, I hope he stays true to the original story line. And I bet he will since he also made Devdas and kept it pretty much the same.

Super-Star

IF-Rockerz

Super-Star

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
helooo ru free my friend

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

Originally posted by Mrs.MuffinSobti

Aishuu!

I looove Swati's req.

No worries di! I'm now definitely planning on making a shop. Debi di talked me into it and now that my spring break has started, I have loads of time to make one. Perhaps even open the shop for a few requests.

And THANK YOU! I'm so glad you liked my gifs! And especially the Merlin. Did I mention that's my new obsession! lol

Lol, how could I not recognize my muffin di?

And YES, SWC is going to get a whole lot more tragic, but I think that's the thing. All good shows are sad. The book and movie were popular all across India because everyone loved that story, so I hope that SLB sticks true to it. Instead of changing it to a happy ending and making it like every other serial, I hope he stays true to the original story line. And I bet he will since he also made Devdas and kept it pretty much the same.

Yay PartyDebi di has done a very good thing.LOL
I want to reqEmbarrassed I keep telling you I will but then I can't think of anything! I will think hard this time promise.

Yes you did! Is Merlin a show or movie?

And I know but I don't like sad endings. Considering it's based off a book, I hope it stays true to the story because I don't like it when they change the original but since it'll probably be heart breaking I'll probably stay away from the show until someone lets me know that it isn't too heartbreaking.LOL

AishuHiBawari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top