AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 (Page 132)

Post Reply New Post

Page 132 of 152

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Dear Heart,

Visiting your Gall. after a LONG time Smile... Saw your update of page 120 and page 127 Star ...Loved your creations, as usual  Star  

Delighted to know how you spent Janmashtami Smile. I also had a blssed day, did a small puja at home and watched the cartoon film 'Little Krishna' (uploaded by Biganimation), from Y/T Big smile, ENJOYED Big smile

And Congrats for being 'IF Rockerz' Party Hug

(I am responding to 3 month old updates, LOL LOL...)

'Ras Rachaiya' is Lovely Star 

Loved the quotation sigs Clap, and Creation for Lalita- 'Mahadev- Shri Hari- Sri Krishna- Raghuveer' Clap

now coming to page 127-

I ALWAYS ENJOY your Intro Write Ups Star Star... Don't worry I am also with you, always having many Unread PMs in my inbox LOL...

(Ok, that is me, responding to Just One Month old Update ROFL ) 

You know, I also Enjoyed 'Star Diwali' dance sequences... They  were short and nice presentations Clap Clap. I followed the prog with a lot of enthusiasm Smile

Loved the 'Mahadev- Kaartikeya' sig Star And yes, both the 'Bhavam Bhavani Sahitam namami' ones Day Dreaming Day Dreaming. They are beautiful! They are doing a fine work, this series Clap

Love you Dear Hug

Jai Shri Krishna!
Om Namah Shivaay!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 (Page 132)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debipriya

Hi Dear Heart,

Visiting your Gall. after a LONG time Smile... Saw your update of page 120 and page 127 Star ...Loved your creations, as usual Star

Delighted to know how you spent Janmashtami Smile. I also had a blssed day, did a small puja at home and watched the cartoon film 'Little Krishna' (uploaded by Biganimation), from Y/T Big smile, ENJOYED Big smile

And Congrats for being 'IF Rockerz'PartyHug

(I am responding to 3 month old updates, LOL LOL...)

'Ras Rachaiya' is Lovely Star

Loved the quotation sigsClap, and Creation for Lalita- 'Mahadev- Shri Hari- Sri Krishna- Raghuveer'Clap

now coming to page 127-

I ALWAYS ENJOY your Intro Write UpsStarStar... Don't worry I am also with you, always having many Unread PMs in my inbox LOL...

(Ok, that is me, responding to Just One Month old Update ROFL)

You know, I also Enjoyed 'Star Diwali' dance sequences... They were short and nice presentationsClapClap. I followed the prog with a lot of enthusiasmSmile

Loved the 'Mahadev- Kaartikeya' sigStarAnd yes, both the 'Bhavam Bhavani Sahitam namami' onesDay DreamingDay Dreaming. They are beautiful! They are doing a fine work, this seriesClap

Love you DearHug

Jai Shri Krishna!
Om Namah Shivaay!

Hi Debi di!
Lol, that's no problem, my gallery was kind of inactive, like me, so it doesn't really matter. Thank you so much for liking my creations! It means a lot to me!
And that's so sweet! I'm glad that you had a good Janmashtami too! I haven't watched that movie, I'll have to catch it sometime. And thanks for liking the Janmashtami creations as well. :D
OMG! You watched Star Diwali too! :D That's soo cool! I quite enjoyed myself. The dances were very well choreographed, but I wasn't up for all the comedy they tried to do.
Thanks again di, for your lovely comment! Love you!
Aishu

Debipriya

sadffi

IF-Rockerz

sadffi

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Creativity Contest 

Hello Dear!!
Dabangg 2 - Salman's upcoming movie will be releasing on 21st of December 2012. Salman's FC team has put together a creativity contest. I encourage everyone to participate.
For More Deatils,  See

kinshukkiaashiq

Goldie

kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
rEaLli Nice Update 

AishuHiBawari

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
@kinshuqkiaashiq, thank you so much! :D

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Hello one and all. I know I have been gone for quite a while, and I really do apologize. Lol, I've been apologizing for the past few updates because they have been sparse, so I don't know how surely I can promise another one soon. But I can and will open my shop for requests. Winter break is coming up, so what the heck! Why not?

I happened to glance at the first page of my shop and I realized that I made it all the way back in Nov 2011. You know what that means? My shop is over a year old! I blame it on my inactivity. :/

Oh, and please do follow me on tumblr, I follow back! :)

http://sharp-schruter.tumblr.com/

Jai Shri Krishna

And this is when I cry tears of pure joy. RajTVTamil put up almost all of the episodes of JSK and, and, AND'they're in freakin' HD! So this makes for a happy Aishu. PS: for all of those people who got annoyed of my JSK updates, for I'm sure there must have been many, I am sorry. I have all the episodes to work with now, so this won't stop for a while.

And all that was made from one episode.

RS Ramayan

RS Shri Krishna

Barack Obama

Honestly, we have the coolest president in the world. All other countries, be jealous.

Barfi!

This is the BEST movie I've seen from bollywood in quite a long time. Everything about it is perfect! And Ranbir Kapoor has done such a great job. I agree with Lola di when she said that he deserves all the awards for this movie. Tbh, he has done great in every single one of his works.

Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya

Dabangg 2

Star Diwali

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 19 December 2012 at 4:14pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Swetha-nm21kinshukkiaashiq.anishaa.....vula_kv....kupkakesLovePRSoham...Mallu....MeriAashiqui.Sano88Mrs.MuffinSobtiThe.Patthaaka.bairiyaa.isskqDeadDevil-Pooja-zaryaabJuhi1b8epiphany.shubhika124MaaNeeTLuVruky786OliveWellington..RamKiJanaki..AS..Sunshine Girl

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
res

----

EDITED

hey sweets...*hugs
hw r u???
m so sorry for being so inactive in ur gallery..
also i didn't reply to ur pm...
i was damn busy yaar...
that i didn't get time to updt my gallery...
bt thank u so very much for the banners...
i luvd them..

hmmm...posting them here..if u forgot which banners m talking abt..lol..

they r supercool...
when first time i saw these pix..i was totally fainted,,,!! n u made them more beautiful...so adorable...
i rly luv ur work sweetheart...
thank u so much,,...whenever i'll updt next in future...i'll surely use these banners...

nw coming to ur updt...

hmmm..ur totally a tumblr gal nw..u no more belong to IF..lol...
well that's a good thing actually...
all creations r osm..
bt i luvd obama and barfi ones most..u totally rocked with those creations..

hey btw if u're open..plz let me know via pm...
coz i hv a sig req..ok..

thx..

luv u loadz...

-akki(:

------------

EDITED

hun here is my req..blend these 2 images n avi

plz make it as like ur tumblr stuff..plz...
i would luv b/w shade of picture bt sepia is also fine.
u know better which one will suite..

text: DEAN WINCHESTER
i am amazing..!! i am batman..!!

thanks a lot in advance.. :)

-akki(:

Edited by akki-rockstar - 19 December 2012 at 5:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqAishuHiBawariThe.Patthaaka.

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
EEE you have finally updateddd! Dancing OMGGG I was SOOO freaking dying to see your stuff :|
EEKSS me SOO love the whole update aish! the JSK ones are SOOO magnificent... I love the last 2sggs the most <3 beautifully doneee! also the avis are bloody wonderful esp how you put the text <3
ReiteshGenelia/KryAn avis are SOO skjfsdjdsud out of the world.. LOVED them the most!HeartDay Dreaming
Keep updating aish! :D Cannot wait for the next updateee :D:D:D

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 19 December 2012 at 3:04pm

AishuHiBawari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top