AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 (Page 129)

Post Reply New Post

Page 129 of 152

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
oohkay, so why does someone;s coloring have to be so perfect all the time? i need an answer, for now, RESERVED! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AishuHiBawari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AP#2|CLOSED|NEXT SHOP LINK PG 152 (Page 129)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
gorgeous stufff Aishwarya.. Hug

AishuHiBawari

...Mallu...

IF-Rockerz

...Mallu...

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
res

AishuHiBawari

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Superb

AishuHiBawari

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
lovely update Aishu...everything is so beautiful that just can't take my eyes from them...Amazing!!!

AishuHiBawari

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Aishu awesome updates Clap Loved the Bappa one and also Ansh Day Dreaming...

AishuHiBawari

nm21

Goldie

nm21

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Brilliant update Aishu!
Hope you're okay lovely!

Was really missing your updates, sorry I've been MIA for so long in your gallery! Adore the Ganpatiji signature as always.

Loved the DKDM signatures and Kryan in the Radha/Krishanji avatar. The way you've edited, the clarity of your creations is awesome. I really missed your styles and colouring.

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - Loved all gifs here! The colouring is stunning, even the black and white ones hold their own!

Shibani and Punit- All the work done on them was phenomenal, the icons and gifs on the fashion show. Everything,each effect, honestly Aishu. I'd encourage you to update whenever possible lovely, your work is beyond brilliant. This is so cute!

Massive fan of red, I loved this performance, my favourite signature of the update. Outstanding colouring and the text style is so commendable. Huge well done! Clap

Round of applause! Well done Aishu!
Fantastic update :)
Lots of love xx

AishuHiBawari

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Aishuuu!!!! You probably hate me sooo badly right now, and I can totally understand that!Monkey Emoticons Gosh, I've been such a horrible friend because I've ignored at least the past 10-20 shop update PMs my friends have sent me. I was just too busy to comment in people's shops and I hate giving one-liners when you guys work so hard, so I put it off.Monkey Icon But...I really need a wake up call so I wish you'd give me one once in a while, I deserve it!Monkey Winks

OMG! This was so long ago that I almost forgot to reply to your comment! You must be so mad at me, right? For being gone all this time? I'm sowwie!

Anyway, let's get to the update before I rant, lol!Monkey Icons Yoyo Everything is just fantastic! I am honestly running out of adjectives when it comes to your creations Aishu, but what can I do? I think I exhausted my entire supply of adjectives in your shop already.Monkey Icons Cici I just LOVE the Janmashtami stuff, especially the animated RadhaKrishna sig, it's so cute and I've saved it in my folders for future use. I'll be using it frequently for usre!Monkey Winks The patriotic stuff is really nice too, especially the second train one. HOW did you do that text?Monkey Winks You're so damn talented, yaar!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much! You are just too adorable! I don't even realize that people notice the stuff I do with my siggies, but you have such a close eye! I feel very appreciated, thanks!

The Madhuri, OUAT, and Mahadev stuff is awesome as well, but this one is my favorite out of the entire update. I LOVE IT!!!!!Monkey Emoticons It's so bright and the pastel colors make it look divine.

Thanks also for my request, I LOVE it!Monkey Icons Cici The coloring is so fabulous for the scenes.

I hope the next update will have more creations hun, because I'm seriously missing your updates like heck!Monkey Icons You've gotta update more!!!
Awww! Thank you! :D I know my creations are not that good but the fact that you say all of these things is the sweetest thing in the world! *suffocating hugs!* thanks for keeping my shop running! It would not be here w/out you!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top