Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

^^ERMAHGERD! It's gawjuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much! I mean, Shiv Parivaar mytho show style! so cute!!!! And your style is sooo pretty! I need to take lessons from you! This is SO beautiful!
So they have started with the Ganapati phase already? I'd better start watching! The little kid playing Ganeshji looks adorable!

Thank youu! 🤗 I'm so glad you love it. Made it real fast because you said you wanted an Aishi siggy🤣 My sis saved the pics in our computer and I thought they were sho cute otherwise I wouldn't know because I don't really have time to watch anything. I agree the Ganesh is adorable! I would love to watch it when I have a gigantic break or something.
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey! You can call me Aishu. Aishwarya is actually my name, I go by Aishu, and Radha Hi Bawari is my favorite song. :D

And thank you so much!

Oh,🤗 you are Aishu sister. Very nice to meet u dear. Gunu sister was praising u a lot. Gunu is my sweet mitro aur behena.
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

OliveySOftheart (page 136) hun, I think you requested similar things before and I couldn't work on it for the same reason. I made those OUAT avis a long long time ago and I can't make anything in the similar style anymore because I've cleaned my flashdrive of some of my old textures and PSDs. Do you happen to like any of my recent avis enough to request something in their style?

Okay :)You can make  my requested avis ur new style 👍🏼i hope u will do thats for me very well 
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
all the best for requests

senorita
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
edited my request pg 138 :D
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aishh omggg your stufff are AMAZING love the whole update <3
the barfi gifs are the besttt love it :D

cant wait for your next update!

love ashii

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry! It's beeen sooo long since I visited Aishu! I caught your dabba in another gallery and was immediately floored by it - as always I'm amazed by your creations!
I adore the JSK icons! Thank you so much for sharing the youtube links, I reallly desperately wanted to watch the episodes ever since I missed the show when it first aired years back!

Hope you're well, fantastic update as always! I see you're taking requests too! Good luck with them (you don't need it whatsoever though!) :) xxx

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Basically one of my IF friends was using one of your Aish avies from that song Nimbooda so I had to find out where she got it from and I came here and seriously...your stuff is amazing. I absolutely love your work. It is amazing, even those Dabangg ones are amazing! Continue soon :)
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shree Aishu DEVA
Shree Aishu DEVA..
kahan ho deva...
tumhare fans tumhe bula rahe hai..
daras dikha jao deva...
update kar do deva...

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeadDevil

Shree Aishu DEVA

Shree Aishu DEVA..
kahan ho deva...
tumhare fans tumhe bula rahe hai..
daras dikha jao deva...
update kar do deva...

lol, hum tumhare bhakti se prasanne hue aur issi kshan update karenge baalike!