Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

~DABH Written Update 30 November 2011~ UPDATED (Page 2)

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
awesome update mahi 
neelabha Senior Member
neelabha
neelabha

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
It looks like Sandhya will pacify Bhabho and tell her that she understands her feelings.
Once again this incident shows that Bhabho's reactions usually have some logic behind them. But she expresses her feelings in a very overbearing manner and tends to loose her cool. Somewhere inside this harsh woman is a reasonable person, buried under layers of tension and aggressiveness. Perhaps Sandhya will one day be able to understand why her M-i-l is this way and change her attitude.

Edited by neelabha - 01 December 2011 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Mahi for doing the update yesterday. Sorry for such a short notice. I wil make sure I give you enough notice if I am not able to do the update.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index