Diya Aur Baati Hum

~DABH Written Update 30 November 2011~ UPDATED (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
awesome update mahi 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~DABH Written Update 30 November 2011~ UPDATED (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neelabha

neelabha

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
It looks like Sandhya will pacify Bhabho and tell her that she understands her feelings.
Once again this incident shows that Bhabho's reactions usually have some logic behind them. But she expresses her feelings in a very overbearing manner and tends to loose her cool. Somewhere inside this harsh woman is a reasonable person, buried under layers of tension and aggressiveness. Perhaps Sandhya will one day be able to understand why her M-i-l is this way and change her attitude.

Edited by neelabha - 01 December 2011 at 8:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Mahi for doing the update yesterday. Sorry for such a short notice. I wil make sure I give you enough notice if I am not able to do the update.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.