Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

arnav misunderstanding cleared+khushi ka lecture

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
arnav misunderstanding is clear...from the begining he thought khushi is after his money...n she is gold digger...today he realised his mistake...

now arhi will become nice friends ...

arnav for first time act as gentleman with khushi...

but at last he said deal...n khushi was like deal? wat deal?Confused...just like akash

for wat he will say surely he will get full lecture from khushi ...that marriage is not deal...its not business...

they will hav basas...nok-jhok...then they will become friends Big smile

i am full excited now wat wil happen nxt

wat about u??????????

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasrsshreefeyapayal.12Raadhiyaaadipali13bhaktiiismitar

areeba_blossom IF-Rockerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
looks like they are heading that way!! but i dun think they'll be really long lasting friends! atleast Arnav's certain abbout his attraction to Khushi and he wouldn't want to rope into friendship though they both will definitly come close in their mission impossible!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitarMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah I don't know about "FRIENDS" but at least now they can be civil to each other and "Join forces" to make this "DEAL" happen! Wink
They even shook on it! (As per the pre-cap).

So SUPER excited for this new track WITHOUT the constant precense of the MAHA FOOLS OF RM! (As I call the Raizada women + La).
ANYTHING to get away from seeing THAT lot for a few days!

Thank you GOD/ CV's / Devi Mayya WHOEVER is resposible for this current turn of events! LOL

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 30 November 2011 at 7:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

feyacraziefansmitarSuchi.R

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Its too early for them to be friends, but at least now they have common ground and will be civil with each other. It'll be a treat to watch them working together that too by playing cupid

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index