Sensational South

<3 Happy Birthday Radha, (MP_Radha) <3 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Guys, I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS MY JOY!!! Some of you have seen my live reaction to this wonderful thread TongueEmbarrassed!!!  However, some crazy crazy events are happning to me in real life, so I will be back tonight to REPLY EVERYONE PERSONALLY!!! 

THANK YOU SOO MUCH GUYS.. YOU GUYS TRULEY ARE A GEM.. AND AM GIFTED TO HAVE YOU ALL HugHugHugHugHug

BRB IN 12 HOURS Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaBhavanab-Deepali-Angel-Jot.BubblyRjakr--Divzfan--melonieshareen-Sangs-AASUSharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<3 Happy Birthday Radha, (MP_Radha) <3 (Page 13)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Radhaji.. Hug Sorry for the Late wishes.. Hope u had a great time on ur Birthday.. All the very best for the coming years.. Embarrassed

Love,
Ridzzi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Radha! xoxo 

MP_Radha

AASUS

IF-Sizzlerz

AASUS

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Gorgeous and fun thread   Aahaana Big smile Great job by everyone who helped & contributed Thumbs Up
Enjoyed viewing this post made me so happy. Everything looks so PERFECT Star

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belated Happy Birthday Radha (MP_Radha) Party
I love your name Tongue it's my older sis' pet name too LOL 
I enjoy your GA posts, you always make it very interesting Day Dreaming 
Wish you loads of happiness & that you always remain this way Big smile 

Edited by AASUS - 03 December 2011 at 3:25pm

MP_Radha

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Radha!
Sorry for being late..
Hope you had the best day ever! May all your wishes come true!

Love,
Suvi

MP_Radha

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Dear Aishu, Wish you very many happy returns of the day. May you a live a healthy, happy and prosperous hundred years.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
EDITINGGG .. finally started replying Tongue

Originally posted by Aahaana

Shagu Bhai Hug, I absolutely adore this banner Star It completely rocks Embarrassed!  It so goes well with the colors Pappu used ClapClap

There's a miracle called friendship

That dwells within the heart,

And you don't know how it happens..

Or how it gets its start...

But the happiness it brings you

Always gives a special lift,

And you realize that friendship

Is God's most precious gift!

(~Author Unknown~)

Yes Indeed!  A bond that slowly builds without any expecation and merely revolves around the well being...  the time spent become so much more memorableEmbarrassed

Welcome friends...   

Today is a special occasion... an occasion to celebrate a miracle called  "FRIENDSHIP"

There are so many people that we meet in our lives but only a very few will make a lasting impression on our minds and hearts. It is these people that we will think of often and who will always remain important to us as true friends. She is such a precious gift sent to us by God.

AWW  Embarrassed... I still remember the impression we had on each other prior to breaking the ice ROFL ROFL.  I thought of you as the very Strict principal, and you thought I was a "hard to get" type LOLROFL ROFL...

December  1st, 

marks the birthday of a person who's not just a great friend and a loving sister but a very kind and wonderful human being too! 

In few days , it will be her 4th year here in I-F as she joined this forum on 6th December, 2007.  She started off her journey as a silent member and observed the forum before her finally one fine day decided to break the silence and came out of her shell. She posted a link about her then favorite show and since  that day, there is no way back for her, her hard work got her promoted as viewbie . And today,  we know her as a dedicated and hardworking moderator of the Chat Club  and Sensational South  forums.

Once upon time,  Franklin D. Roosevelt said "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort" and in her case, it make sense. She is someone who thinks, nothing is impossible and overcome the challenges thrown away on her way to achieve her goal. She joined the crazy creative team in 2009 and soon found out this was the place for her to explore her multiple talents  and expand them out.  She has captivated many of our hearts with her creative and interesting GA posts  every month.  Her incredible multiple talents be it Photoshop, Video mix, fan fiction , spoof interviews, or other fun related activities as part of CC shows how she put her soul and heart into her work, an perfectionist.  She is a dedicated crazy creative team member who never fails to come off with flying colors on her work and commitment. That's why she was recently promoted as the Head of I-F Crazy Creative team, indeed a well-deserved promotion . ClapClap

As a person,  she is loyal and trustworthy and a good friend to anyone who approach her. Words to describe this young lady are just too little'she is precious gift to her friends.  She is one of the most fun loving people on this earth we can come across. She loves to pull her friends legs and bring smile on their face. She is a gem of a person who value true friendship. She can go any length for her true friends and stay by their side during good and bad phases.  She is honest and straightforward, and always wants the best for her friends. She is a good adviser and mentor who direct her friends to the right path and cares for them when they need a good friend the most to lend a shoulder on.

A true friend is the greatest of all blessings and its rare to find a true friend like her. 

So today is all about her and what she means to us as she is turning one year older so lets make her day special everyone.

Its none other than our very own

MP_Radha

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

dear MP_ Radha

wish you happy belated birthday.

Birthday Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged