Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post Sush. Will comment later here
Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey there!
i really liked wot u wrote!
i appreciate it!

well..as far as i know..dat all human beings r alike..
see we r not perfect. everyone of us have this in us..
everyone of us mite hav come across conflicts wid someone in life..
see..although aranv   shows dat he doesnt like khushi but at da same tyme he wants payal n akash match up even though knowing payal is khushi sister whom he hates alot..
so lets not take arnav as a perfectionist..dat he hates khushi n will hate everyone
aorund khushi..he has shown hatred feelings for khushi . no one else..as u mite hav seen in daily life..wen u are highly angry at one person..and da moment another person steps in,,ur mood is completely changed from high temper to normal..so ds is da same case for aranv
 and as far as i know...and wants akash to be happy wid da girl he likes
aranv has been a very very very good brother either wid anjali or akash!
and ye one more thing...i knoe aranv keeps on bringing money issue wid khushi but i have ds sense dat he himself doesnt mean it ..he just wants to get rid of her by bringing up money matter
..he can actually feel da pain..himself wen he hurts khushi bout da money concoius thingy..!
bikerider thumbnail
sush  I feel actually ASR expects kushi to read him without saying anything  and kushi expects him to speak out.
They both get strenght  out of each other .

Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always...your posts are a treat in sense and logic Sush!

I missed the episode last night and then read the live update for it hurriedly this morning before work.  Just finished watching the epis now and am so relieved and elated.  This approach to the ArHi and PayAsh relationships are surely gonna be a treat to watch. I'm sooo looking fwd to it. May even be able to stand La being in the same frame...as long as the focus is on what the other two are doing together.

What better way for these two to have even a remotely civil dialogue then to unite them in a common cause.  The way the CVs (gold ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️'s for you today) have achieved it has been highly gratifying. The reminder of the past...and I especially loved Payal's accusation and defence of her sister. Although she didn't get to finish her sentence...the penny dropped quite loudly for Arnav to realise how wrong he was back then.  Even though he still has a looong ways to go in admitting to it, as evidenced in his "I'm never wrong" reply to Khushi. Then again...Rome wasn't built in a day...etc etc ...

His reasons for approaching Khushi for this mission were made totally plausible following what he had seen and heard that day. It is a definite step in the right direction. They may war on in terms of their own relationship but their unconditional love for their family is what may ultimately unite them. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope against hope that the CVs 👏 keep moving forward with the story rather then circle back to the bitterness which had begun to pervade the show like the previous episodes.

My heart is feeling lighter and is thrumming in anticipation and laughter has once again found its way back to my IPKKND sessions. 😃
Edited by malmsey_79 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: asha...

^^i mentioned the above somewhere else yesterday...but i talked about shaym and Anji..he respects shyam so much who is middle class...which means he really doesn't have a problem with  middle class people... but  Since the first day Khushi and him met she rubbed him up the wrong way, ...he finds it hard to accept that she talks back to him...and hence aukat always pops up...and now that he loves her, makes it even more harder for him

Hi Asha...He respects Shyam the smooth talker but extremely dishonest person...and he does not respect KKG who talks back to him...questions him when he is wrong...

Our ODB has a long way to go as far as learning is concerend...Khushi...not knowing about British way of serving tea (By the way which has nothing to do with the millions of ways in which tea or coffee can be served in the US or UK or the rest of the world who like their Lattes just as much ...   where the milk is already mixed with the coffee or the tea) is nothing compared to what he has to learn...😃😃😃😃😃

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah that whole tea biskoot interplay had me cringing.  Then again...maybe the kanjuus (miserly-albeit budget conscious) Indian in me soundly agreed with her logic. Of course, Mr I've-got-money-to-burn-Raizada felt it a further reason to be justifying his superiority complex.

Oh how hard the mighty will fall one day...at the feet of one Ms Joyful Gupta. Of this, I am quite certain!