Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: P_Shal

Ha Ha meri Kekta behan..😛 Welcome to my CLUB..HA HA

Anu: I also think Manvi would be the one... I think Biji would bring her to wedding since she knows those two sisters the most and would see how both are sad. Although I wish Swamini sees Jevika sad and tells Biji to bring Maanu..

and did you say, you love this show to the death??? hawww... then why didn't I know that until today??.. Isn't this nice we are not worried about couples but fighting for sisters??..:):)

oh about Dr.Manan.. He is already planning to come to Chandigadh with his boriya-bister..:):).. After all, this our favorite..😛 CVs.. They can't just have simple beautiful story without complications..LMAOOO

Miss you Girlie...

LOLOLLL I love you Shalu! I'm glad you are thinking the same thing I am haha. You could tell Biji was sad today :( about having to keep Maanvi away from the wedding, but majboori hai sadly  Swamini annoys me Shalu, I feel like punching her 😆 I'm not expecting that from her -_- mean hai. lol.

YESSS SHALU! Mereko show itna pasand hai! Reemz got me addicted even more, after I told her I watched the show😆 Endless discussions. I swear I commented on a EHMMBH post on FB- on someones wallpost, you had replied there too! PSSHT. Tereko pata hona chahiye! ISNT the sister bond so cute Shalu, it makes me wish I was like that with my sister 🤣 and you know we aren't like that at alll LOLOL. But I have to say, after this show, our bond is better 😆

HAHA @ Cv's! I really do wonder what Dr. Manan's importance is gonna be in the show :\ Lets see! I  MISS YOU TOO <3
anitamalik thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

A lot of people think that and that might be the case. I'd love to see that though I also want Jeevika to speak up and be like NOOO! My Manu's coming to my wedding whether you like it or not!*hmph* <- cuz Jeevika totally talks like that *cough* 🤣 But yeah I want Jeevika to stand up for Maanvi and if somehow Maanvi makes up an excuse or something that she'll come later (cuz beeji made her promise not to tell Jeevika) then I'd wanna see that happening.

Plusss if Maanvi sneaks to the wedding, she wont really be breaking her promise to beeji cuz beeji said to stay away from the Vadhera's🤔

🤣🤣  Haha! I want Jeevika to speak up too. But that's if she finds out that Maanu isn't coming :(I really wonder how Maanvi is gonna make an excuse :\ Missing from your sisters weddding is PRETTY big, okay not pretty big, but MAJOR!😆 I hope she realizes and calls out for Maanu!

HAHA@ sneaking, true that!
anitamalik thumbnail
Thanks Jaan. Can't wait to read your thoughts.

Thanks to everyone for replying :)
Edited by anitamalik - 12 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So like we talk about this all the time anyway ðŸ¤£

Dude they all seem so happy in the SBS/SBB etc. Something has to happen! I don't believe it will go all smoothly but frankly I don't want any coverage because I want to be left shocked at something rather than being told everything before it's even aired in the actual show.
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that Maanvi will get shot and thus come to stay in Vadhera house