Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Parichay{MahaEp}-3rdDec11-Video PROMO !DVDQ! (Page 2)

neeme IF-Sizzlerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I m happy Atleast after Maha episode ...No More Raveena Track atleast... I have Not seen promo Yet ..But i hope Kunal also comes To knw Abt Raveena and Truth...

BTW what is The Timing of Maha episode???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

I m happy Atleast after Maha episode ...No More Raveena Track atleast... I have Not seen promo Yet ..But i hope Kunal also comes To knw Abt Raveena and Truth...

BTW what is The Timing of Maha episode???
9pm...!!!!!!!!
jheel1 Senior Member
jheel1
jheel1

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
The idea of airing a promo is to entice people to watch the show, but this particular one just puts one off.

Atleast there should be a Maha Showdown in the Maha Episode & next week we can get back on track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotrai-Rani

ashnotrai Senior Member
ashnotrai
ashnotrai

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Oh no Cry i was really hoping the maha episode was the one in manali...instead its all about the dumbeena love triangle!! and why is siddhi wearing that blue saree kunal hates????

Only hope is that with all the wedding talks we will get some cute sinal moments thrown in..otherwise I will be very disappointed!!!!

-Rani

-RD- Viewbie
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
D'oh...i hope the lead up to this has sum fun SiNal moments 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
hey plzz some1 give the written update of promo fulll
Coz of some difficulties i cannnot see the video

-Rani

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked So are we getting ME this week? What a pathetic time to get an ME.. SleepyD'oh

can anyone tell what exactly was shown in the promo? Confused i can't view it from office...

and if its gonna be dumbeena crap, i can't tolerate it... they needn't waste 1 hr for this crap..OuchDead

Have the CV's lost it? I was very happy to hear Ravindra Gautam(Ekta's fav who directed BALH in initial days) is the director of Parichay now and hence last weeks episodes were fabulous.Clap Not sure if director is changed again,Ouch but come on.. even a lame man would know y viewers watch the show.. ofcourse for the leads.. agree, other characters need importance too, but when u get an opportunity like an ME, only leads need more importance.

I still have little hope left in me, Hope the CV's won't disappoint us.. Hoping to SiNal track move forward.. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1ashnotrai-sahasra--Rani

jheel1 Senior Member
jheel1
jheel1

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
In short,

Raveena all decked-up for her emgagement meeting Rohit in pvt. Rohit says she can only be his & lets go get married.Dead Raveena tells Rohit she still loves himConfused Siddhi in the famous blue sari,witnesses this & says to herself...hey bhagwan, ab main kya karoon, kya mujhe Kunal ko jaake yeh batana chahiye?

What a question sirjeeLOL

My worry is that this bit might be the last part of the ME & we'll have to suffer through this track all of next weekOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--MariaMars--Rani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index