So it does happen in real life

alisha0104 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Omgg I had a total Khushi moment the other day. So i had a study period in school and a test later on in the day. So a classmate of mine was helping me study. So there was a problem we were arguing about. What he was saying was wrong. And he wouldnt agree with me and later he started yelling at me and was like why arent u listening? ughh ðŸ˜¡ And kept saying just listen to me in a a mad tone and i was like ðŸ˜² why r u yelling at me? but yeh i kinda went quiet. When someone yells at u like tht you really don't know what to say. SO it's like all the moments Arnav yells at Khushi. So you know what when you think about how unrealistic serials are, they actually can be realistic to some extent and things like tht do happen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimmyOwais thumbnail

i know the same thing happend to me in school so some of my eneimies thought lets make simrans life hell [ thats me ] so they start his rumour of that i like this guy [ a hot one ] and he comes up to me and starts blaming me like im a attention seeker and i like to trap guys i just lost i for a minute i didnt khow what to say then i just shouted at him and he went all quiet so it was a bit like a khushi and arnav moment

please add me as a buddy

alisha0104 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
whoa tht doesnt even make sense. ðŸ˜• even if u did like him wht would be wrong with tht. how does tht even relate to trapping guys? wow some guys are so stupid. Its out of my understanding. So the one I was talking bout I think hes kinda cute but now im starting to see glimpses of anger problems. sure :)