ATTN CVs: AnYa are a COUPLE!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Exactly Shilpi wellsaid dear ... In my mind also came d samething ... they are d couple madly in love wid each other but in today's epy they behaved like they r just BF& GF ... Really we r expecting more frm dat scn coz its rly cute and very romantic atmosphere naa !!! Very much disappointed

I hope CV's read this topic and take some actions ...
very right

but height differences are not a problem at all becos their hugs were xcellent beofre too

it had the love and spark of something superb

but as u said the bhai behen image should be really tarnished
want to see more scenes...longer ones too!
And I agree height difference is not a problem...Um I think due to elders also watching this show and it being on star plus...is the problem which is why we are not getting the scenes...like passionate..And them being not married yet...Chemistry is really good!
 just my view..
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
But Pooja, I don't think anyone here expected a sizzling scene from these two. We all know they come from conservative families and they will not cross any boundaries. 

The question is not about haawtt sizzling romance but at least some sweet & shy romance. Aankhon mein aakhein dalke kho jaana, dheere se haath pakadna, girl feels shy moves away, flutters her eyelids and gives a shy smile. Intnese look by the droolsome etc. etc. Itna romance toh expect kar sakte hain na?? Or are we being weird about that too. 

We or me rather was looking for some signs of pyaar b/w them, but all we got was goofy grins and chhedkhaani that we see b/w Navya & Harsh.

For heaven's sake they even called each other bachchu & beta. HOMP. 

Wonder how you were not disappointed? They had the perfect playing field today, candles, alone nn a secluded balcony in the middle of the night, under the stars, thandi thandi hava aur kitna setting chahiye to kick start their romantic juices. 

@ All, See the CVs are not to blame for the fiasco today. They had written a perfect scene, it was a total failure in the execution of the scene. 

@ Shilpa, you should change your title to say Attention Director not CVs... The CVs weren't at fault today IMHO.
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
Awesome post Shilpa👏 U and others have said it all, leaving for me hardly anything to say..

U know what? 'Navya' was almost banned in my home soon after the picnic passion😲😛 and I'm sure the same must have happened in many household😡, bcoz my parents think that such shows bigaadofy us bachchas 😆 I guess this is why the CVs have stopped showing the passionate romance, hence it would be unfair to blame Shaheer-Soumya Ab mai kya bolu, batao?
Originally posted by nams100

Awesome post Shilpa👏 U and others have said it all, leaving for me hardly anything to say..

U know what? 'Navya' was almost banned in my home soon after the picnic passion😲😛 and I'm sure the same must have happened in many household😡, bcoz my parents think that such shows bigaadofy us bachchas 😆 I guess this is why the CVs have stopped showing the passionate romance, hence it would be unfair to blame Shaheer-Soumya Ab mai kya bolu, batao?

Hey I agree with you..see I can totally understand parents not liking this and all.especially in India..and therfore maybe they got a hint..that it shouldn't be this intense..
@Anushka: Exactly!! I mean, our elders accept 'Munna-munni' doing passionate romance whole heartedly, just because they're shown married, but just show them 2 clg students falling in love and they go HOPJ!!😳 See I'm not blaming my parents here... I completely understand that their intentions aren't wrong, it's not that too ki wo humpar trust nahi karte but Indian values and mentality do not change overnight na! So we can't blame them!
Originally posted by nams100

@Anushka: Exactly!! I mean, our elders accept 'Munna-munni' doing passionate romance whole heartedly, just because they're shown married, but just show them 2 clg students falling in love and they go HOPJ!!😳 See I'm not blaming my parents here... I completely understand that their intentions aren't wrong, it's not that too ki wo humpar trust nahi karte but Indian values and mentality do not change overnight na! So we can't blame them!

Yes I agree...and the whole Munna - Munni..ew...🤢  I think that's the main problem is that there were shown as college students...well now older  therefore it was hard for many parents to   digest ...the whole romantic... And I don't blame our parents because I agree with them..I mean its our culture ...but i guess thats why they decided not to show such passionate scenes because parents will not approve...

.ehh did TRP fall or something when that scene occured?..Because of many parents now allowing kids to watch? 😕..?
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
I totally agree with you Nams that Indian parents find it hard ( and I am not blaming them) to accept college romance and that could be the reason why cute ANYA scene of a couple almost going to be married were not shown today.

But my question is then why was it shown a few days ago.  Why is there a yo yo in their romance.?  Earlier this week they showed that oomph factor that is very visible in a new couple and esp in a going to be married anytime couple.  That is what I do not understand.  One day they show the chemistry and one day not.  

If CV's, directors or actors do not want to show cute scenes then do not show it at all.  They are confusing us by showing it one day and not another.  Keep it consistent so no hopes are raised.  

Am not sure who is at fault for our way of thinking but hope that it can be rectified soon .

Good post Shilpa and thanks for bringing it up.
Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
Geeta i get ur pt...but mebe the nayi soch of the director is not showing all that...we do get heaps of it in other shows. 

I know at times the chemistry comes across as bhai behen types but in those instances, i reframe my mind & see it as good comfort level. 
i mite need repeat viewing to do so...but it works. Mebe i am those type of ppl who are happy with the aww factor & dont need the hawww factor!

I am with Anushka that their scenes need to be a bit longer...mebe an episode length for us to really sink into the love...but elders watching it hence the need for chaste scenes doesnt sit well with me. Dont the same set of adults watch other shows which depict intense eyelocks, trip catch sequences etc. And they screen before 10 p.m. So, its not the channel, its the director's mindset. 

Sorry Anushka & Namrata...i feel, we all r saying the same thing here only our reasons due to personal factors are different. Bottomline...we are ok with what we r getting i guess...