Amna/ Rajeev in another Ekta show- U pick - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
NO plsssssss no Ekta Kapoor show for Rajeev and Aamna anymore.

I would love to see them in KumKum
none because Ekta will break them apart as usual 😭 😭
I too don't want them in another ekta kapoor serial.Hope to see them soon in another show though.
no ekta show kyun kii unke show me lead couple can never stay together but still

i too would like to see them in kutumb

Originally posted by CuteAreej

I don't want to see them in any other Kekta's serial as lead couple..but would love to see both as a couple in real life.. 😉 😆 😆 !!!

mere saath reh reh kar samjhdarr ho chukii haii areej.....😆😆😆

well said...😉😆

Ekta kapoor serial......i wld pick "kaisa yeh pyaar hai"

Non-Ekta serial.....Kareena Kareena (zee tv)
i would also like to see rajeev and amina together but not like kum kum first of all they show that kum kum was married with jatin and when jatin dies they force her to marry summit.The story should be different and not like other balaji soaps.It should be like kutumb but if you guys remember that in kutumb guari dies and they show that pratamb crys alot and again guari comes back but not as guari but as shewta.So i think that rajeev and amina should come in a soap serial which don't have any kind of stupidness involved and the story should revolve around them.And not on any other person like they did in kahiin to hoga.
I would luv 2 see R+A in our fan fictions stories i guess it MUCH MUCH better n creative then Ekta stupid serials i would luv 2 see them in Luv me not story its jst fantastic story at yahoo grps ... dumn Romantic 😳