Speaking of Redemption - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
honestly...the jalebi gurl is ishmart..😉...after her multiple experiences with this mercurial barometer...she has wisely come to the conclusion that...u never know..one moment he is pulling out the chair and in another he is pulling the rug from under her feet... Edited by eveline - 12 years ago
Originally posted by AquaBluez17

Lol well at least you like SOMETHING tht Arnie did. Teehee. Silly munchy <3

tsk tsk Mya u have it all wrong! i dont hate Arnav nor do i love him... well i guess i have the same feelings for him that he has for Khushi: undefined and being suppressed heavily!!!

but i liked the fact that he really went for it u know. wouldn't take the first no for an answer and went to pull the other chair as well... i mean who does that? it was like he had to prove a point or there was some ritual that NEEDED to be done for him to believe... something... dont know what it is... im so confused? kyoun us ke harqatain mujhay samajh nahi aateen? kyoun mai us k har harqat say pagla jati hoon? kyoun mai raat k teen bajay us k baray main post likh rahi houn? kyoun Mya kyoun?

Pyaar you say? What RUBBISH! Minnie Adorable Muffin pyaar jaisi baqwas main yakeen nahi karti! especially us Laad Governer say!

You guys are all sooo funny...good that i joined this post...thanks all
firstly, i really love the idea of bringing the truth of payal's broken marriage and the reason for them to be here to ASR... because of that and in order to get his brother's happiness,now he will bring payash together. (neatly plotted by CVs)... but in my opinion, there must be a reason for the CV to bring up payash track now... moreover with the help of arhi... obviously, this redemption track can be a way which allow arhi to understand and help each other in a better way...
Originally posted by angel_eyez123

I think it's even more significant because this time he's figuring it out all by himself...There's no Khushi or Anjali to emotionally blackmail him to do anything.  He himself is trying to subconsciously do the right thing.

ikr?! and for me thats really significant too. he's finally owing up to what he did was wrong! and he feels ashamed for the first time in his life... like he couldnt even bear to say what he did he's so ashamed! that had impact. usually he'd b like yeah i did it so what...
Originally posted by sunaina02

You are truely peaches with delicious cream

Love you for saying that

@ sunaina di: ahahaha i know right? but why did he go and pull the other one too? that seemed odd.. i mean no body does that? he really wanted to give this a date touch... i mean i doubt he does it for his business associates at lunch meetings... but yeah i would expect KKG to expect nothing less of the Laad Governer.

@peachesandcream: yes and he was so insistent!!! but i love that the Arnav in ASR cant help but be the knight in shining business suit for our Jalaibi bai!!!
Originally posted by BengaliWisdom

I'd like an order of chai and biscoot as well ;P Along with a serving of ASR's gentlemanliness ðŸ˜› 

Yes, yes, I think he's on the path to redemption as well. The final step might be him having utmost faith in Khushi once that Slimeball's truth comes to the fore. As much as I'd love to see that, you can never trust the CV's with going with our expectations/wishes!  So far, they're doing a swell job; it was about time this train started moving to the next station

ur right... the cvs are the bane to our existence!
Originally posted by tina_1234

lovely post...well i loved his accent nd i knew he worked in bpo nd u put 2 nd 2 together nd told d reason for it m just wonderin how can i b so dumb 

ur not dumb... i used to work there as well.. they have a very strict accent criteria... so my guess is he always had the accent or developed it during those years... but does it matter? i think not! as long as he steams it up i dont care if he starts singing the Fairy God Mother song from Cinderella!

halabalo hipitado a hipity hopity bo!
i agree this is the same as when he offered her a ride in the car she was hesitant and shocked that he was being considerate. the same happened today. few days ago he was mad enough not to even hold the door for her and today he pulling chairs and wasn't even annoyed at her antics he was slightly smiling at her...
It does seem like Arnav is being redeemed by the CVs, everything he ever assumed about Khushi is proving to be wrong this being the latest. Arnav once again kicked himself for thinking the worst and being responsible for what Payal and her family had to go through.

I don't blame Khushi for thinking Arnav wasn't pulling out the chair for her, after all in the past she thought of him to be a gentleman and he proved her wrong like in the scene you pointed out. Even I was surprised to see Arnav being a gentleman, but it was really sweet. Arnav didn't even get annoyed at Khushi when she started her rant about the tea and was opening the packet with her teeth. Normally those things irk him but this time it didn't seem to bother him