Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: princessrashida

nice

Thanks
arsafar thumbnail
Hey dear readers...here's the next part...enjoy...

Recap:
* Atul and Ridz get in trouble by Keerti
* Armaan misses HIS Riddhima, memories
* Rahul and Sapna visit their patient Rajat
* Love triangle between Muskaan, Rahul and Sapna
* Abhi, Nikki and Anji spend time together
* Abhi ask Nikki out

Part 20

Last part repeated…

It had become very quiet around the table now with each of them in silent thought about their friendship, their past and now their present. Then Abhi perked up his courage and asked a question which shocked both girls at the same time;

Abhi: Nikki…will you go out with me?...

Continued…

Anjali had dropped the sandwich which she was just about to put into her mouth on the plate in front of her and stared open mouthed at Abhi. Nikki who was just as shocked stared wide eyed at Abhi. He had just realized what he had said and silently cursed himself.

Nikki: K…kya? – slowly

Abhi: Umm…I mean…that…umm…we should… - stuttering – we should…go out together…the three of us… you know – finally back to his senses – the three of us should go out together for dinner or to a club…for old times sake… - grinning

Nikki: Oh…umm…yeah why not? – looking over at Anji who smiled knowingly again – what do you say Anji?

Anji: Yeah…definitely – picking up her sandwich again – great idea Abhi – smirking at him

Abhi: So where do you guys want to go? Clubbing or Dinner?

Nikki: Umm…movies?

Abhi: Sure… - before Anji could even open her mouth

Someone's pager beeped making them all look around searching for their pagers. Anji stands up and says bye to the two of them before walking away. They waved to her as she walked out of the canteen. Abhi was silently doing a small jig in his mind as he had finally got some time alone with Nikki. He smiled into mid air and Nikki had noticed, she giggled.

Abhi: What's wrong?

Nikki: Umm…kuch nahi – smiling at him – so how are you finding it here?

Abhi: It's ok…but can we talk about something else…I hate talking about work…

Nikki: Theek hain…what do you want to talk about…

Abhi: About you… - staring at her

Nikki: Huh?

Abhi: Umm I mean…about your past…tell me what happened after I left, you and Anji…when Anji left, did you make any friends? How was school? Did you have any male friends…you know…that stuff…

Nikki: Umm…uh…what can I say… - very slowly, don't know where to start – umm

*Beep Beep*

Before she could say anything else both of their pagers beeped and they searched around for it. They both stood up, Nikki smiled at Abhi as he let out a loud groan. His wish didn't last long.

Nikki: Let's go – to herself – Saved by the bell – smiled silently

Abhi: Chalo… - groaning – Let's go

They walk out of the canteen together to go back to their work.

*A few days later*

The interns were now well into their work. There were many new cases which kept the interns busy also giving them the chance to gain new knowledge and experience. They really enjoyed their work as well as meeting each other. Abhi and Nikki were spending more time together which made them both happy as well as Anji. Sapna and Rahul had also become very close which Muskaan did not like. Armaan had tried his level best to stay away from Ridz but no matter what he did he always found himself face to face with his worst nightmare. Apart from Armaan and Ridz two other people were finding it very difficult to work together. Forget working together, they could not stand the sight of each other. Rahul and Atul's fights had become worst as time went on. It was now noticed by the senior doctors who were giving the two guys a hard time.

The nine interns were standing at the nurse station after lunch waiting to be given their duties for the afternoon. Atul shot a deadly look at Rahul as Dr. Keerti started to read out the names.

Keerti: Dr. Rahul and Dr. Sapna your duty today will be to have the discharge papers ready for patient Rajat then you do your rounds

Rahul & Sapna: Yes maam

Keerti: Dr. Atul and Dr. Anjali Cancer Ward, Dr. Muskaan and Dr. Riddhima Path Lab and Dr. Abhimanu and Dr. Nikkita General Ward.

All: Yes maam

Keerti: Dr. Armaan you are on night duty…so you may go home and rest, your duty starts at 7pm.

Armaan: Thank you maam

Keerti: Now you may go

They all walk away to their duties and Armaan walk towards the Locker Room. As he entered he was shocked to see Ridz already in there. She stood in front of her locker on the phone to someone. He thought he was dreaming once again as he stood there staring at her beauty. He quickly shook his head to get rid of that thought,

Armaan: She's not your Riddhima…don't even think about her in that way – to himself

Ridz looks around as she heard a noise coming from the corridor and she quickly whispers into the phone before putting it away. Armaan ignores her and walks towards his locker.

Ridz: You're so lucky…you get to go home

Again he ignores her as he takes his lab coat off and puts it in he locker.

Ridz: Are you ok? You seem a little upset…

He turns towards her but doesn't say anything. He begins to walk in her direction slowly. She looks at him then looks around confused. Strange thoughts ran through her mind as he came closer and closer; she closed her eyes when he was at least two inches away from her but he, once again, completely ignores her and walks into the changing room. She opens her eyes just as Armaan walks out of the changing room putting on his jacket and putting his bag over his shoulder. He begins to walk out of the locker room but Ridz calls out to him,

Ridz: Armaan! – confused

He stops and walks back to her.

Armaan: I think you are getting late for your duty…you should go

He turns around and walks out of the room leaving her utterly speechless.

*General Ward*

Nikita and Abhimanu were moving around the general ward doing their usual rounds of checking patients, talking to them and making sure that they are fine just before their family and friends came in to visit. But for some strange reason they both could not concentrate on their work.

Abhi sat down next to a middle aged man who had just moved from special ward to the general ward. He was meant to be checking the patient's pressure, he tied the blue strap over the man's upper arm and started to pump but slowly his gaze shifted across the ward to where Nikki was sitting. She stood there smiling at her patient who had started to eat some food after lots of convincing. Slowly her gaze also turned towards Abhi. The shared an eye lock which seemed to last forever until…

Man: She's really pretty is isn't she?

Abhi: - still looking at her – Not really…she's really, really…reeaallyyy pretty

Man: Those big cute eyes

Abhi: Big sparkling eyes…I can stare into them forever

Man: But what if you forget everything around you?

Abhi: That's what I want to do... – still staring at her

Man: Why don't you do that now? Because you're not in no mood to be a doctor at the moment… - a little irritated

Abhi: - finally looking away – Huh…?

Man: Yes…please concentrate on your work…you've been pumping that thing for over five minutes! And I'm paining more than I did during the operation

Abhi: Oh sh… - looking at the pump in his hand – I'm sooo soo sorry! – taking the thing off the man's hand – I'm really sorry

Man: It's ok…pyar main aisa hi hota hain

Abhi: Sorry?

Man: Just go for it…tell her how you feel – looking over at Nikki, making Abhi look in the same direction – She really is very pretty

Abhi looks down shyly putting away the equipment and getting up.

Abhi: Ok then…umm…take some rest…I'll…umm…I'll see you later

The patient smiles at him as he walks away with the biggest grin on his face. As he was about to walk out of the ward when he bumped right into Nikki who had just walked away form her patient.

Abhi: I'm sorry – looking up to see Nikki – Oh Nikki…umm…sorry

Nikki: It's ok…chal let's go…duties over…I can't wait to get home…I'm soo tired today…

They engage in a conversation as they walked out of the ward.

*Path Lab*

Ridz had arrived in the Path Lab late and Muskaan had completed most of the test by the time she arrived. They had a little tiff as Muskaan was angry at Ridz for being late and they were working in silence. Ridz had tried to apologies a few times to Muskaan who ignored her. Their duty was almost over when Ridz spoke up once more…

Ridz: Muskaan…listen – she turns towards her but Muskaan carries on working – I'm sorry…I'm not going to give any explanation…simply because I have none…but I can say that…it won't happen again…I'm sorry

Muskaan: - looks up – It's ok yaar…forget it…I just over reacted a bit…

Ridz: - smiles at her – Thanks…shall we go?

Muskaan: - looks around then back at her – Yeah…I'm finished let's go

They smile and give each other a side hug before walking out together.

*Special Ward*

As Sapna and Rahul enter the ward they see Rajat sitting up on his bed talking to another patient while going through some more fan mail. They walk over to him with big smiles on their faces, happy to see that he has recovered.

Rahul: Hey Rajat how are you feeling?

Rajat: Hi…I'm feeling much better thank you

Sapna: - going through his files and checking his records - Yep everything looks fine

Rahul: - signing some papers - You are free to go back and entertain your audience…especially your female fans – grinning at him and they all laugh

Rajat: Thank you so much for all of your help…

Sapna: No problem we should thank you for being our first real patient and making it a great first time experience

Rajat: I just want to say…you two make a great team – smiling at the two of them

Sapna looks at Rahul and smiles shyly.

Rahul: Thanks but you better take care of yourself…we don't want to see you back here again…well not in this state anyway…

Rajat: - laughs – Yeh I'll take care…

Rahul: The nurses will help you with your belongings and show you out…bye

*Locker Room*

At the end of the day all the girls were in the locker room putting away their lab coats and gathering their belongings ready to go home.

Nikki: Hey guys I have an idea…why don't you three come over to our place? We can have like a girl's night in…what say? – turning away from her locker and speaking to the girls

Muskaan: Hey yaar…that's a great idea…

Anjali: I don't mind…Ridz?

Ridz: Yeh sounds great…we have nothing else to do now anyway

Sapna: Sorry guys…but I have work to do at home

Nikki: Oh ok…maybe next time

Muskaan: - turning back to her locker and speaking to her self - Acha hain…I won't have to spend the night with her

Ridz: Ok then…shall we go?

Nikki: Yep…

They all got their things and were about to walk out of the locker room when the boys entered.

Nikki: Hey guys!

Abhi: Hey - smiles and winks at her

She smiled shyly and looked away as the other boys said hi to everyone.

Anjali: We were just going to Nikki and Muskaan's place…

Abhi: Hey…that's a great idea…

Atul: Kool…I'll come along too…

Rahul rolls his eyes at Abhi who made a face.

Rahul: - to Abhi – Who invited him?

Abhi: Chill…just ignore him…

Ridz: Ok let's go then…

All seven of them were walking to the apartment after Sapna went her own way. Abhi, Nikki and Atul walked ahead, Muskaan and Rahul walked in between and Ridz and Anji followed behind all in their own conversations.

Anjali: Ridz what's wrong…you seem really upset.

Ridz: Nothing Di…

Anjali: Yeh sure I can see how well you are from your face…go on…tell me…

Ridz: Di yeh Armaan...

Anjali: I thought so…tell me what did he do now?

Ridz: What is his problem? He's fine with everyone else…I just don't get it…why does he have a problem with me?

Anjali: I think your just misunderstanding him…it's not like that…

Ridz: Me? I'm misunderstanding him? Don't you see how he behaves with me?

Anjali: I don't think there is anything wrong with him…he's very quiet and sweet…

Ridz: Quiet maybe! But sweet? No way…he's as bitter as a karela!

Anjali: - laughs - Come on Ridz…just forget it…anyways why are you always thinking about him?

Ridz: I just... I don't know…he's just always here and there…everywhere! What can I do?

Anjali: If it helps…just ignore him

Ridz: Easier said than done… - looks into the distance imagining Armaan walking towards them

Up ahead a strong conversation is taking place between Abhi and Atul with Nikki in the middle looking confused.

Atul: - to abhi – how can you live with that guy...I mean…it must be such a pain…

Abhi: Nah man Rahul's alright

Atul: Yeh sure…I wonder were he comes from…he never talks about his family or anything…

Abhi: Leave it man…let's not start anything ok

Atul: What do you mean start anything…look he's a big mystery…I mean his dad could be a terrorist or something for all we know…

Rahul: Hey - pushing him from the back after over hearing his last sentence - If you have anything to say about me then say it to my face…you get it?

Atul: How dare you push me? – shoving him hard in the chest

Rahul pushes Atul into a nearby wall which made Atul really angry. He grabbed hold of Rahul by his collar and punched him three times in his stomach then in his face. All the others stood there in shock as Abhi tried his best to pull them apart. Atul pushed him out of the way and again pushed Rahul up against the wall, punching him in the face just as Rahul punched back right in Atul's nose.

Atul's nose started bleeding. He was about to launch himself onto Rahul once again but Rahul who had just got hold of himself pushed Atul onto the wall and kicked him in the stomach. Atul fell to the ground and he pulled Rahul down and they where both punching each other.

Then they both got up still punching each other and then Rahul pushed Atul onto the road and Atul looked around and saw a car coming towards him, he was really weary and everything around him became blurry, he couldn't see where the car was.

Rahul looked around quickly and saw the car coming straight towards Atul. Before he had time to think about anything he ran towards Atul and pushed him out of the way before the car hit him. Atul fell onto the floor hitting his head hard onto the floor and seconds later he was unconscious. The driver of the car was shocked at the sight in front of him and completely blanked out unable to stop the car which drove right into Rahul who flew a few feet away and fell onto the road and passed out…

stay tuned for more...
armaansroze thumbnail
Hey this is a really nice FF...I've enjoyed reading it so far...it's very interesting...continue soon 
shalika thumbnail
nyc part... diii 
thnx for d pm :)
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm that was interesting though Rahul nd atul are just crazy fighting like that I thought Armaan would drop y but... hope now they will settle down... continue soon want to read more 😃
arsafar thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaansroze

Hey this is a really nice FF...I've enjoyed reading it so far...it's very interesting...continue soon 

Thank You...Will be uploading soon
arsafar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika Shah

Really nice...

Thank You
arsafar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalika

nyc part... diii