Pratigya

kaisa ye ishq hai ajab sa risk hai.. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
haan amit..aise kuch hone se accha hai...prats can shower all the love on smar baba.
BTW,even kesar's acting is good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kaisa ye ishq hai ajab sa risk hai.. (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

btwn i want Meera to concieve for K as P would be more concerned abt samar...so i think cv's would allow meera Wink
Amen to that! Clap

Heart_Hacker-

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

haan amit..aise kuch hone se accha hai...prats can shower all the love on smar baba.
BTW,even kesar's acting is good..
Even as a pagaal she makes more sense! LOLLOLLOL

Heart_Hacker-

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

you are very welcome Amit.I have just read few of yr posts.you have just proved that you are a well cultured boy and yes we must post what we feel and not what others think is right.way to go Amit !
I always thought that pratigya was a dumb gal.Dunno how she got this role.KRISHNA Is a great actor..meera will be his best pair..LOL
hahahaha P was good before da leap...but that masala in kriya's chemistry seems to be lost...i'm enjoying it...this new girl meera...may be she will make P jealous which we have'nt seen yetSmile

hey stop this nonsense now..plzzz close this topic..its a request to u.

yar seriosly..why u are sending me mails..itna zyada serios kyon le rahi ho iss show ko..chill yar..you shd have more things in life than take thios krish and pooja seriosly..LOL

Heart_Hacker-

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

completely agree with you carisma...Meera ka eyes are beau and she is using them well...eyes mein pyar dikhta hai and pooja...forget it yar..jitna kum bolo utna accha..
Tell me abt it! I love how Meneka  Band baaja bharaath nikal rahi hai P ki! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Heart_Hacker-

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

completely agree with you carisma...Meera ka eyes are beau and she is using them well...eyes mein pyar dikhta hai and pooja...forget it yar..jitna kum bolo utna accha..
Tell me abt it! I love how Meneka  Band baaja bharaath nikal rahi hai P ki! LOL

I know..pagal ka role kesar is potraying it very well and i am LOL at band baja barath..very true..menaka also playing the part well..now yeh pooja ka koi kuch karo LOL

Heart_Hacker-

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by idreeskhan123

you are very welcome Amit.I have just read few of yr posts.you have just proved that you are a well cultured boy and yes we must post what we feel and not what others think is right.way to go Amit !
I always thought that pratigya was a dumb gal.Dunno how she got this role.KRISHNA Is a great actor..meera will be his best pair..LOL
hahahaha P was good before da leap...but that masala in kriya's chemistry seems to be lost...i'm enjoying it...this new girl meera...may be she will make P jealous which we have'nt seen yetSmile

hey stop this nonsense now..plzzz close this topic..its a request to u.

yar seriosly..why u are sending me mails..itna zyada serios kyon le rahi ho iss show ko..chill yar..you shd have more things in life than take thios krish and pooja seriosly..LOL
Chits FAN MAIL's enjoy karo - U'll get Plenty! LOLLOLLOL

Sab ke shares hain na iss show mein - that's why u can't say anything against it!

Heart_Hacker-

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
All i have to say Meera is a short cameo on the show and she will gone sooner than later as she has only been brought in to add some effect to the KriYa storyline thats it. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.