Pratigya

kaisa ye ishq hai ajab sa risk hai.. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

idreeskhan123

IF-Dazzler

idreeskhan123

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

Originally posted by Chits1

you are very welcome Amit.I have just read few of yr posts.you have just proved that you are a well cultured boy and yes we must post what we feel and not what others think is right.way to go Amit !
I always thought that pratigya was a dumb gal.Dunno how she got this role.KRISHNA Is a great actor..meera will be his best pair..LOL
hahahaha P was good before da leap...but that masala in kriya's chemistry seems to be lost...i'm enjoying it...this new girl meera...may be she will make P jealous which we have'nt seen yetSmile

hey stop this nonsense now..plzzz close this topic..its a request to u.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kaisa ye ishq hai ajab sa risk hai.. (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idreeskhan123

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

you are very welcome Amit.I have just read few of yr posts.you have just proved that you are a well cultured boy and yes we must post what we feel and not what others think is right.way to go Amit !
I always thought that pratigya was a dumb gal.Dunno how she got this role.KRISHNA Is a great actor..meera will be his best pair..LOL
hahahaha P was good before da leap...but that masala in kriya's chemistry seems to be lost...i'm enjoying it...this new girl meera...may be she will make P jealous which we have'nt seen yetSmile

hey stop this nonsense now..plzzz close this topic..its a request to u.

It is our point of view..it is not yrs..don't worry and itna tension kyon yar?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

I like u! You speak your mind.. openly. U right - Meera loves Krishna unconditionally, she doesn't place conditions on him... she just loves... a huge quality that was and is and will forever lack in the main lead.
Thanks for the above compliment earlier.

Thanks dear
I have been watching this show from the start.The way krishna loved prats was beautiful.He really played his character well...deeply in love with pratigya but acc to teh show..pratigya started loving krishu after their marriage..so since a long time..these 2 love each other...but somehow the chemistry is missing.pratigya failed to impress me..doesn't look like she is in love with krishu..it is so artificial.In short..she failed to portray the character well.
meera on the other hand..plays it so well..she is deeply in love with krishu..her expressions say it all,esp her eyes..dumb prats ka tho kuch pyar wayar nahi dikhta..oh yes,the story says..prats loves krishuLOL
yup in todays episode P expressions were more concerned towards samar rather KLOL

Chits1

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I like u! You speak your mind.. openly. U right - Meera loves Krishna unconditionally, she doesn't place conditions on him... she just loves... a huge quality that was and is and will forever lack in the main lead.

Thanks dear
I have been watching this show from the start.The way krishna loved prats was beautiful.He really played his character well...deeply in love with pratigya but acc to teh show..pratigya started loving krishu after their marriage..so since a long time..these 2 love each other...but somehow the chemistry is missing.pratigya failed to impress me..doesn't look like she is in love with krishu..it is so artificial.In short..she failed to portray the character well.
meera on the other hand..plays it so well..she is deeply in love with krishu..her expressions say it all,esp her eyes..dumb prats ka tho kuch pyar wayar nahi dikhta..oh yes,the story says..prats loves krishu LOL
Chits u mind reader honestly! The way she looks at him... just brings a smile to your face. For me the Kriya chemistry is forced. They look complimenting looks wise but every scene is forced.. and Pratigya only releases her love in installments once he passes the criteia of each of her demanding syllabuses.

Heart_Hacker-

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks dear
meera on the other hand..plays it so well..she is deeply in love with krishu..her expressions say it all,esp her eyes..dumb prats ka tho kuch pyar wayar nahi dikhta..oh yes,the story says..prats loves krishu LOL
Chits u mind reader honestly! The way she looks at him... just brings a smile to your face. For me the Kriya chemistry is forced. They look complimenting looks wise but every scene is forced.. and Pratigya only releases her love in installments once he passes the criteia of each of her demanding syllabuses.

Right from day 1...I thought pratigya's expressions were dumb and their chemistry is forced..none of their love scnes look real..itna forced lagta hai.Exactly ! meera impressed me right from day one..when the camera focussed on her..kya smile and kya pyar for krishu..someone teach that dumb pooja gor to act.

Heart_Hacker-

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks dear

Right from day 1...I thought pratigya's expressions were dumb and their chemistry is forced..none of their love scnes look real..itna forced lagta hai.Exactly ! meera impressed me right from day one..when the camera focussed on her..kya smile and kya pyar for krishu..someone teach that dumb pooja gor to act.
Meera has beautiful eyes and knows how to use them well to emote.
Pooja pe tho... I can't comment yaar - Sar mein dard waali baath ho jathi hai.. LOLLOLLOL

Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
btwn i want Meera to concieve for K as P would be more concerned abt samar...so i think cv's would allow meera Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1carisma2

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
completely agree with you carisma...Meera ka eyes are beau and she is using them well...eyes mein pyar dikhta hai and pooja...forget it yar..jitna kum bolo utna accha..

Heart_Hacker-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.