Pratigya

kaisa ye ishq hai ajab sa risk hai.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

ashGC_arja

IF-Dazzler

ashGC_arja

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Meera looks good and crazy in love with baba... but Krish is always prats.. just waiting to watch the tu tu main main bt prats n meeraWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kaisa ye ishq hai ajab sa risk hai.. (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Mo710

It was a cute scene - The gal looked like Pratz - they wanna create that Arja kind of chem... But if she wore more makeup - she would look even more like Pratigya/Gor. Though one thing is scary - why did they bring a P look a like?????
Has P got other projects lined up or something?
I like this Meera - the way she was staring at him - Gals got style! Yeh hui naa kuch romantic ladki.

BUT - Krish wouldn't cheat on P, But the cat fight will be interesting to watch!
Bring it on !!!!

Anywayz - goodluck with your exams - talk soon.

How do you mean other projects lined up? A very confusing comment u just sed there!! ConfusedI dont think P has any other projects lined up as she is the main lead of the show so i dont know where u got that thought from!Shocked

Im sorry but from what angle does look like P? I thought she didnt look anything like P at all! No similarities watsoever!Confused
My post is for Amit.. I don't justify my comments to anyone. Sorry mate..

I liked yr style of reply too.Big smile
I have only one thing to say abt Amit.He is a lovely member.Has respect for elders.Loved the way he replied to my posts.This showed his class and culture.Well brought up kid,I must say.
Some of the members here,are so blindly in love with the show and characters that they just blindly post in their love.Amit on the other hand,is matured.Others are just kids,who really need to grow up ! 

Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by Mo710

It was a cute scene - The gal looked like Pratz - they wanna create that Arja kind of chem... But if she wore more makeup - she would look even more like Pratigya/Gor. Though one thing is scary - why did they bring a P look a like?????
Has P got other projects lined up or something?
I like this Meera - the way she was staring at him - Gals got style! Yeh hui naa kuch romantic ladki.
BUT - Krish wouldn't cheat on P, But the cat fight will be interesting to watch!
Bring it on !!!!
Anywayz - goodluck with your exams - talk soon.

How do you mean other projects lined up? A very confusing comment u just sed there!! ConfusedI dont think P has any other projects lined up as she is the main lead of the show so i dont know where u got that thought from!Shocked

Im sorry but from what angle does look like P? I thought she didnt look anything like P at all! No similarities watsoever!Confused
My post is for Amit.. I don't justify my comments to anyone. Sorry mate..

I liked yr style of reply too.Big smile
I have only one thing to say abt Amit.He is a lovely member.Has respect for elders.Loved the way he replied to my posts.This showed his class and culture.Well brought up kid,I must say.
Some of the members here,are so blindly in love with the show and characters that they just blindly post in their love.Amit on the other hand,is matured.Others are just kids,who really need to grow up !
thanx chitra di...see i'm biased here unlike da whole members...i really like what i do...when i love it i really mean it with mah posts...thanx alot,.di

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1carisma2

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
you are very welcome Amit.I have just read few of yr posts.you have just proved that you are a well cultured boy and yes we must post what we feel and not what others think is right.way to go Amit !
I always thought that pratigya was a dumb gal.Dunno how she got this role.KRISHNA Is a great actor..meera will be his best pair..LOL

Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

you are very welcome Amit.I have just read few of yr posts.you have just proved that you are a well cultured boy and yes we must post what we feel and not what others think is right.way to go Amit !
I always thought that pratigya was a dumb gal.Dunno how she got this role.KRISHNA Is a great actor..meera will be his best pair..LOL
hahahaha P was good before da leap...but that masala in kriya's chemistry seems to be lost...i'm enjoying it...this new girl meera...may be she will make P jealous which we have'nt seen yetSmile

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
If u think Pratz is dumb and that meera is better then watch todays episode and you will know how awesome of a pair they are and how great actor is Arhaan and actress is Pooja! Meera doesnt even come into their league and she is that far away from their class of acting that u wont even find with a microscope!

Watch todays episode and you will know why KriYa are so great!Smile

Also, all members here post whatever is on their mind like u have be it in blindly in love with the show but it is also from their perspective like it is urs. My point is everyone even the kids on here have a right to say whatever they feel on there forum as its a place of discussion.

Finally KriYa rocked rocked today and also today u got even more evidence how awesome of a couple are KriYa.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I like u! You speak your mind.. openly. U right - Meera loves Krishna unconditionally, she doesn't place conditions on him... she just loves... a huge quality that was and is and will forever lack in the main lead.

Thanks for the above compliment earlier.

Heart_Hacker-

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I like u! You speak your mind.. openly. U right - Meera loves Krishna unconditionally, she doesn't place conditions on him... she just loves... a huge quality that was and is and will forever lack in the main lead.

Thanks for the above compliment earlier.

Thanks dear
I have been watching this show from the start.The way krishna loved prats was beautiful.He really played his character well...deeply in love with pratigya but acc to teh show..pratigya started loving krishu after their marriage..so since a long time..these 2 love each other...but somehow the chemistry is missing.pratigya failed to impress me..doesn't look like she is in love with krishu..it is so artificial.In short..she failed to portray the character well.
meera on the other hand..plays it so well..she is deeply in love with krishu..her expressions say it all,esp her eyes..dumb prats ka tho kuch pyar wayar nahi dikhta..oh yes,the story says..prats loves krishu LOL

Heart_Hacker-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.