Pratigya

kaisa ye ishq hai ajab sa risk hai.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by carisma2

It was a cute scene - The gal looked like Pratz - they wanna create that Arja kind of chem... But if she wore more makeup - she would look even more like Pratigya/Gor. Though one thing is scary - <font color="#ff0000">why did they bring a P look a like</font>?????
Has P got other projects lined up or something?

I like this Meera - the way she was staring at him - Gals got style! Yeh hui naa kuch romantic ladki.

BUT - Krish wouldn't cheat on P, But the cat fight will be interesting to watch!

Bring it on !!!!

Anywayz - goodluck with your exams - talk soon.

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">when i see again n again, yes i do agree the girl's hair... obvious to me is like pratz in her earlier days...look a like is there similaritiesin terms of like hair style, ... etc... still figuring out,,,,</font>

</strong>

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="3"><strong>Will P feel that Krishna might like the new girl as she looks like her in her earlier days... i wanna see how pratz handle this whole issue... this couple had face problem but not because a third person in their r/ship... i do agree here even one sided love, its gonna effect their r/ship as well... one miliion dollar question is how pratz/ krishna is going to handle this situation... pratz is always shown as near to perfect, lets see how CV brings this out... i personally would like to see what will pratz do to impress krishna... i mean we have seen krishna doing this doing that for pratz... for a change it would be good... the new entry acting was good i would say... </font></font>

How do u mean still figuring it out? ;-S Hope u dont think the same too about P look alike and P having other projects! :-(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kaisa ye ishq hai ajab sa risk hai.. (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

It was a cute scene - The gal looked like Pratz - they wanna create that Arja kind of chem... But if she wore more makeup - she would look even more like Pratigya/Gor. Though one thing is scary - why did they bring a P look a like?????
I like this Meera - the way she was staring at him - Gals got style! Yeh hui naa kuch romantic ladki.

BUT - Krish wouldn't cheat on P, But the cat fight will be interesting to watch!
Bring it on !!!!

when i see again n again, yes i do agree the girl's hair... obvious to me is like pratz in her earlier days...look a like is there similarities in terms of like hair style, ... etc... still figuring out,,,,

Will P feel that Krishna might like the new girl as she looks like her in her earlier days... i wanna see how pratz handle this whole issue... this couple had face problem but not because a third person in their r/ship... i do agree here even one sided love, its gonna effect their r/ship as well... one miliion dollar question is how pratz/ krishna is going to handle this situation... pratz is always shown as near to perfect, lets see how CV brings this out... i personally would like to see what will pratz do to impress krishna... i mean we have seen krishna doing this doing that for pratz... for a change it would be good... the new entry acting was good i would say...
I will reply to you hun, bec I like how u don't judge, favour or question pov's. I have a lot of love and respect for you Riyyah.
U know I don't follow sbs - or Gor's or Behl's life posts. I opened up the vid thread to see who the new entry was - coz I knew she will be shown today. I saw a picture of her first, I thought it was Pratz, thought maybe Kriya having another shirt scene. LOL Then realised that it was the new gal.
Someone else on this forum thought that they looked alike too.

A bit shocking that they found a lookalike.. maybe coincidence as Gor does resemble a few actresses.

I like her attitude..Better than Meneka's.

I agree with your bit in the red above.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart_Hacker-

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

It was a cute scene - The gal looked like Pratz - they wanna create that Arja kind of chem... But if she wore more makeup - she would look even more like Pratigya/Gor. Though one thing is scary - <font color="#ff0000">why did they bring a P look a like</font>?????

Bring it on !!!!

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">when i see again n again, yes i do agree the girl's hair... obvious to me is like pratz in her earlier days...look a like is there similaritiesin terms of like hair style, ... etc... still figuring out,,,,</font>

</strong>

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="3"><strong>Will P feel that Krishna might like the new girl as she looks like her in her earlier days... i wanna see how pratz handle this whole issue... this couple had face problem but not because a third person in their r/ship... i do agree here even one sided love, its gonna effect their r/ship as well... one miliion dollar question is how pratz/ krishna is going to handle this situation... pratz is always shown as near to perfect, lets see how CV brings this out... i personally would like to see what will pratz do to impress krishna... i mean we have seen krishna doing this doing that for pratz... for a change it would be good... the new entry acting was good i would say... </font></font>

How do u mean still figuring it out? ;-S Hope u dont think the same too about P look alike and P having other projects! :-(
  not at all... Big smile

Edited by riyya6 - 30 November 2011 at 8:10pm

Heart_Hacker-

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Very Happy...We Have Got A KriYa Track

Heart_Hacker-

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

It was a cute scene - The gal looked like Pratz - they wanna create that Arja kind of chem... But if she wore more makeup - she would look even more like Pratigya/Gor. Though one thing is scary - why did they bring a P look a like?????

Bring it on !!!!

How do you mean other projects lined up? A very confusing comment u just sed there!! ConfusedI dont think P has any other projects lined up as she is the main lead of the show so i dont know where u got that thought from!Shocked

Im sorry but from what angle does look like P? I thought she didnt look anything like P at all! No similarities watsoever!Confused
dear every1 has there own pov and own thinking...be chill and let everybody to share their own thought in this public forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstrokecarisma2riyya6

sudharao100

sudharao100

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I don't think Meera looks like Pratz. Only her hair looks like Pratigya's hair  before she was married.  We have yet to see how Meera's craziness will affect K and P's relationship. We all know how much K loves P.  He will never cheat on her.  We don't know whether K will talk to P about Meera's craziness or he may not tell her right away because he does not want to upset her.  When P finds about this situation she may be very upset and that may cause friction between the two.  If not, who knows P may personally meet Meera and talk to her to end this situation.

laks76

Goldie

laks76

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
o.k. now it all depends how people see things. like many said her hair looks like p's before marriage. nobody knows abt the leads future work and all. now a days MKAP keeps everything secret. it comes just couple of days befor e the entry or leap or anything. so don;t worry if there is anything it will come out soon atleast 4.5 days before. leave all that. i agree completely with sudharao it all depends how prats will react to it. here that is thing to watch. see when prats got shot we were all waiting to see how krishna will act. like that i think how p is going to react when she finds out of the truth is the real climax. until now they have showed prats as a balanced person and tries to find solution for everything. but this concerns krishna. when krishna comes she becomes weak and she gets devastated. remember the amma thing. first she didn;t talk, she didn;t do anything. she was like a stone. when it comes to krishna she gets affected very much. so i think in this track like sudharao said krishna won;t tell prats abt the girl;s proposal and craziness thinking of p's reaction but later P will find out and this will create misunderstanding between them. that is for sure. otherwise what is the use of bringing this character in the show. but we have to wait and see how the cv's is going to handle this. how they will make P solve this. she will have lot of things to handle by that time. that is thing to wait and watch.

fanvever

Goldie

fanvever

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
the girl is good.. she is crazy and sweet.. so far enjoying her and krishna interaction.. lets see where the story goes.. 
I have a feeling Krishna will be friendly with her soon.. he will be attracted towards some of her quality..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.