Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Chits1

you are very welcome Amit.I have just read few of yr posts.you have just proved that you are a well cultured boy and yes we must post what we feel and not what others think is right.way to go Amit !

I always thought that pratigya was a dumb gal.Dunno how she got this role.KRISHNA Is a great actor..meera will be his best pair..LOL

hahahaha P was good before da leap...but that masala in kriya's chemistry seems to be lost...i'm enjoying it...this new girl meera...may be she will make P jealous which we have'nt seen yet😊
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If u think Pratz is dumb and that meera is better then watch todays episode and you will know how awesome of a pair they are and how great actor is Arhaan and actress is Pooja! Meera doesnt even come into their league and she is that far away from their class of acting that u wont even find with a microscope!

Watch todays episode and you will know why KriYa are so great!😊

Also, all members here post whatever is on their mind like u have be it in blindly in love with the show but it is also from their perspective like it is urs. My point is everyone even the kids on here have a right to say whatever they feel on there forum as its a place of discussion.

Finally KriYa rocked rocked today and also today u got even more evidence how awesome of a couple are KriYa.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

you are very welcome Amit.I have just read few of yr posts.you have just proved that you are a well cultured boy and yes we must post what we feel and not what others think is right.way to go Amit !

I always thought that pratigya was a dumb gal.Dunno how she got this role.KRISHNA Is a great actor..meera will be his best pair..LOL

I like u! You speak your mind.. openly. U right - Meera loves Krishna unconditionally, she doesn't place conditions on him... she just loves... a huge quality that was and is and will forever lack in the main lead.

Thanks for the above compliment earlier.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

I like u! You speak your mind.. openly. U right - Meera loves Krishna unconditionally, she doesn't place conditions on him... she just loves... a huge quality that was and is and will forever lack in the main lead.

Thanks for the above compliment earlier.

Thanks dear
I have been watching this show from the start.The way krishna loved prats was beautiful.He really played his character well...deeply in love with pratigya but acc to teh show..pratigya started loving krishu after their marriage..so since a long time..these 2 love each other...but somehow the chemistry is missing.pratigya failed to impress me..doesn't look like she is in love with krishu..it is so artificial.In short..she failed to portray the character well.
meera on the other hand..plays it so well..she is deeply in love with krishu..her expressions say it all,esp her eyes..dumb prats ka tho kuch pyar wayar nahi dikhta..oh yes,the story says..prats loves krishu πŸ˜†
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

hahahaha P was good before da leap...but that masala in kriya's chemistry seems to be lost...i'm enjoying it...this new girl meera...may be she will make P jealous which we have'nt seen yet😊

hey stop this nonsense now..plzzz close this topic..its a request to u.
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

hey stop this nonsense now..plzzz close this topic..its a request to u.

It is our point of view..it is not yrs..don't worry and itna tension kyon yar?
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks dear
I have been watching this show from the start.The way krishna loved prats was beautiful.He really played his character well...deeply in love with pratigya but acc to teh show..pratigya started loving krishu after their marriage..so since a long time..these 2 love each other...but somehow the chemistry is missing.pratigya failed to impress me..doesn't look like she is in love with krishu..it is so artificial.In short..she failed to portray the character well.
meera on the other hand..plays it so well..she is deeply in love with krishu..her expressions say it all,esp her eyes..dumb prats ka tho kuch pyar wayar nahi dikhta..oh yes,the story says..prats loves krishuπŸ˜†

yup in todays episode P expressions were more concerned towards samar rather KπŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail

Thanks dear
meera on the other hand..plays it so well..she is deeply in love with krishu..her expressions say it all,esp her eyes..dumb prats ka tho kuch pyar wayar nahi dikhta..oh yes,the story says..prats loves krishu πŸ˜†

Chits u mind reader honestly! The way she looks at him... just brings a smile to your face. For me the Kriya chemistry is forced. They look complimenting looks wise but every scene is forced.. and Pratigya only releases her love in installments once he passes the criteia of each of her demanding syllabuses.
Chits1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Chits u mind reader honestly! The way she looks at him... just brings a smile to your face. For me the Kriya chemistry is forced. They look complimenting looks wise but every scene is forced.. and Pratigya only releases her love in installments once he passes the criteia of each of her demanding syllabuses.

Right from day 1...I thought pratigya's expressions were dumb and their chemistry is forced..none of their love scnes look real..itna forced lagta hai.Exactly ! meera impressed me right from day one..when the camera focussed on her..kya smile and kya pyar for krishu..someone teach that dumb pooja gor to act.
carisma2 thumbnail

Right from day 1...I thought pratigya's expressions were dumb and their chemistry is forced..none of their love scnes look real..itna forced lagta hai.Exactly ! meera impressed me right from day one..when the camera focussed on her..kya smile and kya pyar for krishu..someone teach that dumb pooja gor to act.

Meera has beautiful eyes and knows how to use them well to emote.
Pooja pe tho... I can't comment yaar - Sar mein dard waali baath ho jathi hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†