kaisa ye ishq hai ajab sa risk hai..

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
have seen the K's restaurant scene where that girl was very much happy after seeing him from her eyes...clearly shows that she has fallen for him...lol...now the question is, can sum1 love any1 by only seeing him/her..????? well have seen with mah real eyes that it's a kind of attraction/addiction towards that person...well love and addiction are two different words...addiction depends upon beuty while love depends upon heart...well Krishna should be glad after this...aab aakhir Pratigya ko jealous karne kaa bahana jo mil gaya...lol...out of jealousy Pratigya can do anything...who knows Krishna's act before the marriage i.e standing top of the clift or wearing T-shirts with Krishna's picture in that in order to impress krishna...well nice track this...it's surely a risk for that girl to start loving krishna...lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was a cute scene - The gal looked like Pratz - they wanna create that Arja kind of chem... But if she wore more makeup - she would look even more like Pratigya/Gor. Though one thing is scary - why did they bring a P look a like?????
Has P got other projects lined up or something?
I like this Meera - the way she was staring at him - Gals got style! Yeh hui naa kuch romantic ladki.

BUT - Krish wouldn't cheat on P, But the cat fight will be interesting to watch!
Bring it on !!!!

Anywayz - goodluck with your exams - talk soon.
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

It was a cute scene - The gal looked like Pratz - they wanna create that Arja kind of chem... But if she wore more makeup - she would look even more like Pratigya/Gor. Though one thing is scary - why did they bring a P look a like?????

I like this Meera - the way she was staring at him - Gals got style! Yeh hui naa kuch romantic ladki.

BUT - Krish wouldn't cheat on P, But the cat fight will be interesting to watch!
Bring it on !!!!

How do you mean other projects lined up? A very confusing comment u just sed there!! 😕I dont think P has any other projects lined up as she is the main lead of the show so i dont know where u got that thought from!😲

Im sorry but from what angle does look like P? I thought she didnt look anything like P at all! No similarities watsoever!😕
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

How do you mean other projects lined up? A very confusing comment u just sed there!! 😕I dont think P has any other projects lined up as she is the main lead of the show so i dont know where u got that thought from!😲

Im sorry but from what angle does look like P? I thought she didnt look anything like P at all! No similarities watsoever!😕

My post is for Amit.. I don't justify my comments to anyone. Sorry mate..
Mo710 thumbnail

My post is for Amit.. I don't justify my comments to anyone. Sorry mate..

But u can explain that line you wrote right? How can u say she might leave when the actress playing meera looks nothing like her? Im sorry if u think im bashing u but im just a bit baffled by ur lookalike comment when they clearly dont!
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pratigya will have enough to deal with Menaka's entry.  Hopefully we don't want any misunderstanding between Krishna and pratigya also in this situation.  
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
finally a track 4 kriya... 😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bring it on !!!!

when i see again n again, yes i do agree the girl's hair... obvious to me is like pratz in her earlier days...look a like is there similarities in terms of like hair style, ... etc... still figuring out,,,,

Will P feel that Krishna might like the new girl as she looks like her in her earlier days... i wanna see how pratz handle this whole issue... this couple had face problem but not because a third person in their r/ship... i do agree here even one sided love, its gonna effect their r/ship as well... one miliion dollar question is how pratz/ krishna is going to handle this situation... pratz is always shown as near to perfect, lets see how CV brings this out... i personally would like to see what will pratz do to impress krishna... i mean we have seen krishna doing this doing that for pratz... for a change it would be good... the new entry acting was good i would say...
Mo710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">when i see again n again, yes i do agree the girl's hair... obvious to me is like pratz in her earlier days...look a like is there similaritiesin terms of like hair style, ... etc... still figuring out,,,,</font>

</strong>

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="3"><strong>Will P feel that Krishna might like the new girl as she looks like her in her earlier days... i wanna see how pratz handle this whole issue... this couple had face problem but not because a third person in their r/ship... i do agree here even one sided love, its gonna effect their r/ship as well... one miliion dollar question is how pratz/ krishna is going to handle this situation... pratz is always shown as near to perfect, lets see how CV brings this out... i personally would like to see what will pratz do to impress krishna... i mean we have seen krishna doing this doing that for pratz... for a change it would be good... the new entry acting was good i would say... </font></font>

How do u mean still figuring it out? ;-S Hope u dont think the same too about P look alike and P having other projects! :-(
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

when i see again n again, yes i do agree the girl's hair... obvious to me is like pratz in her earlier days...look a like is there similarities in terms of like hair style, ... etc... still figuring out,,,,

Will P feel that Krishna might like the new girl as she looks like her in her earlier days... i wanna see how pratz handle this whole issue... this couple had face problem but not because a third person in their r/ship... i do agree here even one sided love, its gonna effect their r/ship as well... one miliion dollar question is how pratz/ krishna is going to handle this situation... pratz is always shown as near to perfect, lets see how CV brings this out... i personally would like to see what will pratz do to impress krishna... i mean we have seen krishna doing this doing that for pratz... for a change it would be good... the new entry acting was good i would say...

I will reply to you hun, bec I like how u don't judge, favour or question pov's. I have a lot of love and respect for you Riyyah.
U know I don't follow sbs - or Gor's or Behl's life posts. I opened up the vid thread to see who the new entry was - coz I knew she will be shown today. I saw a picture of her first, I thought it was Pratz, thought maybe Kriya having another shirt scene. 😆 Then realised that it was the new gal.
Someone else on this forum thought that they looked alike too.

A bit shocking that they found a lookalike.. maybe coincidence as Gor does resemble a few actresses.

I like her attitude..Better than Meneka's.

I agree with your bit in the red above.