Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Many of us had lot of questions on Manyata like what happened with her why Uday has to get marries to her so on. While we did get a hint why Uday wants to marry her during Uday-Unnati conversation there were some more revelations about Uday-Manyata and back story.

There was a jalsa at Raj Mahal when suddenly there were people running due to something and in between so many people Murari kidnapped Princess Manyata who was three years old then. Uday and Manyata's roka was done in their childhood. Manyata's mother Komal who for married to Brijraj was a strategic alliance, her father i.e Manyata's grandfather had written his entire property in name of his first granddaughter Manyata. He is no more and it's been 10 years since his death. It's been 16 years since Manyata went missing which means she is 19 years old in the show.

Apart from that since Manyata is eldest one I guess the one who marries her his chances of getting the throne of Devgarh is high along with property Manyata's grandfather wrote in her name.

Today's episode focused on some revelations related to Manyata when Brijraj along with others tries to convince Raj Mata to fix Uday-J's alliance, Akash-Moniya and Moniya-Murari scenes.

If Raj Mata gives in to the demands of her family members and agrees to Uday-J alliance and Manyata returns post that how will the alliance between Uday-J be broken since Uday-Manyata's marriage was fixed since childhood. We will have to wait and watch to find answer to this.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

agniiarmanmallikpyaar_kya_karnalove...OMGameetasingh4RufaHridi-Swetha-_RashmixXxNoreen786xXxAmiiishAngelskissminizz-BolNaHalke-adventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*deboleena.manna-Priya01ibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "30/11/11:Some revelations about Uday-Manyata" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I think Manyata will return before the alliance and take place. But after Manyata returns, I think the new twist will be to show that Manya isn't queen material and shouldn't be here. Little J will be jealous and I'm sure Uday will fall for her pre and post transformation and Manya will struggle with her feelings for Akash.

I'm so glad all these revelations were revealed. So Manya was 3 yrs old, she's 19 now--good age b/c 3 yr olds don't remember much so it all makes sense that she doesn't know her real parents.

Her dad is very practical, but Komal and Rajmata still have hope. So Dadi and Mommy dearest will be her biggest support.

Remember how Murari was telling Manya the story and he mentioned that there was a BAD KING--hint hint! I'm sure there's more secrets to be disclosed.

Thanks Shru for the great topics!!! BTW: I started calling you Shru--I hope you don't mind. Sorry if you do and I shall stop!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikCoco_FictionsAngelskissminizz-BolNaHalke--Priya01

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Uday and J alliance is bond to be broken when Manyata is found... Which would lead to J hating Manyata as it is J already displays jealously and dislike for her lost sister but when Uday starts focusing on Manyata (be it because of money or love) it will only increase J's dislike towards her sister Manyata! At this point I feel very bad for how things are going to be for J after Manyata is found... Of course I know J will try her best to create problems for Manyata - then I will switch to hate mode Lolz...

I am looking forward to Murali's story... Things are just not adding up right now... Murali so far has displayed himself as a loving and caring father, his concern, care, and love towards Moniya seems to be very genuine... Revenge does not seem to be his motive for kidnapping Moniya... Maybe he did it to protect her? She has quite a lot of property in her name...

And as *sweet.coco* mentioned about the story Murali was narrating Manyata about a Bad raja - I can't help but wonder if Brijraj planned to harm his own daughter in his greed for money?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikminizz-Priya01

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Coco and Angelskiss: I think in today's episode the alliance between Uday-J will be fixed and he will take her out to pub where they bump into Moniya and Uday noticed royal mark on her back. Before the official announcement takes place they will show Manyata being back in palace. J has insecurities about that fact that she has been been second status in the house by Raj Mata. She has been constantly reminded that Manyata is eldest and she will be back one day. Now when Moniya comes in palace as Manyata J's insecurities will increase when Manyata was not there she was being given so much importance so if she is back we can have a hint what will J feel. She will make sure she keeps no stone unturned to make Moniya life a hell and put her down in front of others with help of her two friends.

Coco: Which episode was that story telling? That's fine you can call me Shru :)

Angelskiss: Everyone wants to know why Murari kidnapped Manyata. He has not harmed her in anyway and loves her alot. Probably what Coco said about bad king possibly it's due to Manyata's father Murari did this. Like you mentioned we got to know how much wealth has been put in Manyata's name but I don't understand why will Brijraj harm his daughter for the same as he could have easily got everything by loving taking care of her daughter like he did for J. Moreover Manyata's marriage was fixed with Uday and from strategic point of view it will add to his reputation and hornour.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz-Priya01

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
evrything fits perfectly
i too think this may have happened
hope manyata returns home before the j-uday marraige takes place

minizz-Priya01

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Nidhi:They revealed in last episode how Manyata was kidnapped from jalsa whens he was three years old and her roka being done with Uday.

Manyata will definitely be back much before marriage or I would say before the announcement of Uday-J alliance is made.

Edited by *Shruti* - 01 December 2011 at 3:07am

minizz-Priya01

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I think JN start to love UV..n want to marry him..n also Raj Mata will give up...n fix JN n UV's marriage but b4 that Manyata will return n Raj Mata will break JN's relation with UV..n thats y JN will angry on Manyata more..Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikminizz-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I agree with you all that Manyata will be back before UV-J alliance is fixed.  As we know that J always has a crush on UV and now since UV is giving her more attention she will surely fall for him.  But with Manyata's return the situation will be reversed as UV will be back to his PrincessWink and as a resultat J will be back to her second Princess and no UVLOL.  Thus J will be very very angry and the major clashes will start between the two Princesses cum sisters

Edited by pri01 - 01 December 2011 at 7:32am

armanmallikminizz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.