bhabho's cruelty

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
finally in today's episode sooraj revealed to sandhya the reason for bhabho's punishment πŸ˜ƒ
but it is still unjustifiable for her act πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... bhabho was beaten badly by gundas for refusing to vote for the person they are recommending ,so due to that bad experience she stopped voting and from thereon she didnt allow her children also to vote ...But there is not much difference between those gundas and bhabho ..just like they made her voting experience a nightmare ,bhabho made it for sandhya how bhabho punished sandhya is not less than what gundas did 😑 ... if there was some other woman at sandhya's place then she too would have got hospitalised like bhabho πŸ˜” ...that too she hasnt punished with the fear that her beendhni might experience the same at polling booth ..it was solely her selfishness ,the fear that she may lose her son to sandhya 😑 ...how cruel she is 😑 ...& what is her fear of losing ,shouldnt she be happy at her son's happiness instead of constantly peeping at his personal life and competing with his wife 🀒 ... if she herself who has all kaaz relations around her feels this much dejected for her son breaching her rules then how would newly married sandhya who has none but her husband would feel when he also ignores her πŸ˜” ..but thats what this old evil bhabho is expecting her son to do with her emotional blackmail🀒 ,such a selfish woman 🀒...sooraj may easily convince sandhya but i'm just waiting to see how he would do with bhabho for sandhya's wishes πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --jas--

finally in today's episode sooraj revealed to sandhya the reason for bhabho's punishment πŸ˜ƒ
but it is still unjustifiable for her act πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... bhabho was beaten badly by gundas for refusing to vote for the person they are recommending ,so due to that bad experience she stopped voting and from thereon she didnt allow her children also to vote ...But there is not much difference between those gundas and bhabho ..just like they made her voting experience a nightmare ,bhabho made it for sandhya how bhabho punished sandhya is not less than what gundas did 😑 ... if there was some other woman at sandhya's place then she too would have got hospitalised like bhabho πŸ˜” ...that too she hasnt punished with the fear that her beendhni might experience the same at polling booth ..it was solely her selfishness ,the fear that she may lose her son to sandhya 😑 ...how cruel she is 😑 ...& what is her fear of losing ,shouldnt she be happy at her son's happiness instead of constantly peeping at his personal life and competing with his wife 🀒 ... if she herself who has all kaaz relations around her feels this much dejected for her son breaching her rules then how would newly married sandhya who has none but her husband would feel when he also ignores her πŸ˜” ..but thats what this old evil bhabho is expecting her son to do with her emotional blackmail🀒 ,such a selfish woman 🀒...sooraj may easily convince sandhya but i'm just waiting to see how he would do with bhabho for sandhya's wishes πŸ˜†

i agree bhabho acted no less than a gunda with her punishment to sandhya, for her its not a matter of voting its a matter that her she will lose her son to  the girl he has married, one day that emotional blackmail will be thrown in her face because as good as suraj is eventually he will get fed up with bhabos nonsense
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@--jas--:  It is actually Bhabhasa who was beaten up when he went to vote and injured to the point of life and death situation.

Bhabho though she is not completely evil, the way she punished Sandhya was bad.  Sandhya is not one who will just blindly bow down to Bhabho or accept her punishment.  Here, Sandhya did not want to accept that she did anything wrong by voting so she fulfilled her punishment.  Both could have avoided such thing under normal circumstances πŸ˜† if sandhya apologized or πŸ˜†bhabho ignore it for sake of nayi beendani.

The mistake is from πŸ˜†Suraj who knew what Bhabho would do and did not stop Sandhya for her happiness.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Two wrongs do not make one right! I think Bhabhoo isnt a bad person! but its her way of dealing with certain situations!.. I mean after Sandhya's entry into the house; at certain points we have seen the sensitive side of Bhabhoo... I agree her method of dealing with Sandhya after the voting incident was wrong! cuz u cannot expect someone from another family to all of a sudden know all ur rules and so on! especially when you havent expressly stated the rules of the house!/

HAD Sandhya been aware she wouldnt have voted! as we clearly saw from her expressions wen suraj was telling her the reason for the NO VOTE RULE in the house.!

Bhabhoo needs to learn how to handle situations... she doesnt have to be mean all the time to get her point accross!.. another thing i dislike abt her is that she knows how much suraj loves her and she uses that "love" as weapon to make him do what she pleases! but she has forgotten that she is no longer the sole significant figure in his life.. his WIFE is there too! he needs to make her happy aswell.. he cant forever be  a mama's boy! if thats what she wanted she shouldnt have married him!,,, anywhoo i diverge:!

The most interesting thing is... she has evil sons, daughter and daughter in law.. and yet she cnt seem to get them to do things she wants...! why doesnt she blackmail them?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Two wrongs do not make one right! I think Bhabhoo isnt a bad person! but its her way of dealing with certain situations!.. I mean after Sandhya's entry into the house; at certain points we have seen the sensitive side of Bhabhoo... I agree her method of dealing with Sandhya after the voting incident was wrong! cuz u cannot expect someone from another family to all of a sudden know all ur rules and so on! especially when you havent expressly stated the rules of the house!/

HAD Sandhya been aware she wouldnt have voted! as we clearly saw from her expressions wen suraj was telling her the reason for the NO VOTE RULE in the house.!

Bhabhoo needs to learn how to handle situations... she doesnt have to be mean all the time to get her point accross!.. another thing i dislike abt her is that she knows how much suraj loves her and she uses that "love" as weapon to make him do what she pleases! but she has forgotten that she is no longer the sole significant figure in his life.. his WIFE is there too! he needs to make her happy aswell.. he cant forever be  a mama's boy! if thats what she wanted she shouldnt have married him!,,, anywhoo i diverge:!

The most interesting thing is... she has evil sons, daughter and daughter in law.. and yet she cnt seem to get them to do things she wants...! why doesnt she blackmail them?

I don't think she would have stopped voting, after all she wants to be her IPS officer and would follow her father's words about duty and stuff before any rule that her MIL makes. Sandhya is sensible enough to understand Bhabho's reason to not vote and sympathise, but she wouldn't stop voting because of that. I think she might even try and convince her that we can't stop our lives because of one incident. Maybe.πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
who is saying Bhaboo is Bad or Evil ...dont say anything to my bhaboo , i simply love her , and i am not being sarcastic or mocking . i mean it😳 ...

She has heart of a good women , its just that she donno how to deal with things in proper manner as she is loud and believes being strict is the only way to keep things in ur control , thats how she has been surviving and pulling the family together for ages , with a husband and family like that , one cannnot be soft ... 

My mom has some shades of bhaboo πŸ˜†... and i know ppl like bhaboo , who had seen many things in life and is always shown as hard nut to crack but beneath that hard nut has a very soft and sensitive heart which will come out when time comes and it has happened with bhaboo in sandhyas case 
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JustJ

who is saying Bhaboo is Bad or Evil ...dont say anything to my bhaboo , i simply love her , and i am not being sarcastic or mocking . i mean it😳 ...

She has heart of a good women , its just that she donno how to deal with things in proper manner as she is loud and believes being strict is the only way to keep things in ur control , thats how she has been surviving and pulling the family together for ages , with a husband and family like that , one cannnot be soft ... 

My mom has some shades of bhaboo πŸ˜†... and i know ppl like bhaboo , who had seen many things in life and is always shown as hard nut to crack but beneath that hard nut has a very soft and sensitive heart which will come out when time comes and it has happened with bhaboo in sandhyas case 

I've seen a few people say that Bhabho needs to be strict to control her family, but I think Bhabho's strictness came before the famiy's rebellion. Maybe if she had beena  friendly, open and understanding mother, her kids would have been more open with her and done the right thing by themselves.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

I don't think she would have stopped voting, after all she wants to be her IPS officer and would follow her father's words about duty and stuff before any rule that her MIL makes. Sandhya is sensible enough to understand Bhabho's reason to not vote and sympathise, but she wouldn't stop voting because of that. I think she might even try and convince her that we can't stop our lives because of one incident. Maybe.πŸ˜†

she definitelii wouldnt have voted... and that was cleafrly stated in today's epi.. wen she went i didnt know u were against votes!😳
dnt forget wen a girl marries into another household.. that  household's rules become her priority!.. hence yep!.. also... fair enough we cnt stop our lives because of one incident.. bt thats only possible if one has been given the opportuinity or support.. to be able to get over that experience.. and frm wat we see.. bhabhooo hasnt been given that opportunity yet.. as she ends up having to run the house hersellfEdited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
Had had Sandhya known about the voting ban in the household she would not have voted. The fault was with Suraj. If he had stopped  SAndhya there and then and told her abouth the consequences or the voting ban then I am sure sandhya would have violated the rules. Suraj in an attempt to please Sandhya could not stp her from giving her happiness and smile. 

THEN WHAT IS THIS HUE CRY ABOUT - ISN'T IT THE DEMOCRATIC RIGHT OF EVERYONE TO EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS. IF YOUR ARE STOPPING SOMEONE FROM ONE MISFORTUNATE HAPPENING THEN YOU ARE VIOLATING THE HUMAN RIGHTS DECREE.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
exactly my point, one bad incident years ago shouldnt be allowed to create such crime. yes crime, it is a crime to waste your vote, gives birth to corruption. bhago is wrong in all counts
  1. her harshness her akar is too much , she voted yes, your sone took her , why didnt he have to bear any punishment, why only bahu?
  2. and even if horrible memory and you are scared that any bad might happen that still doesnt give you any right ot dish out such inhumane treatment because you feel you have to break her spirit. who are you to do that?
  3. the anger was not at her voting but rather at her not asking forgivness, why does everything have to be about you?
  4. she wanting to break her spirit to ensure that she never goes out of her bounds, who has set her bounds, who gave you the right to do so?
  5. And her breaknig the roti please i don t even count that as a soft side and her showing a golden heart. i feel they have made her too strict and really worth hating.

she feels her birth right to exert her views, fine she must have done a lot for the family she must have faced difficult times, but the way she is with her bahus she isnt with her daughter her son. she can insult anyone becoz she is thesaas and they are relatives of bahus? i have hardly seen any of the moments that actually make me like her. she expects her bahus to respect her hubby, does she see how she talks to her bubby like a piece of grabage, fine he is no hero, yes but then she must alos be open that if her bahu finds her son to be beneath her choice and trats him the same how will she feel.

i really wish someone could set bhago striaght, i wish sandya had said i understand yuopur fear but  it is our right to vote,m we owe it to the country. she should have put forward her point of view. so if i go by her action it seems oh m sorry i ddnt know you were agianst votes as of the incident now i wont vote!! 

if the cvs wanted to set a hitler sort woman who is strict for a reson they have gone overboard with the potrayl. i used ot watch baa bahu and baby, baa used to be very fair and strict but many times when she did some punishmenty she always explianed the reson and even admitted when wrong, that is why she lovable. bhago is arrogant, concenited, small hearted and mean , she wants to rule the bahus as trophys and lovesonly suraj it seems.
i feel they really need to work on her character sketch more if htey dont want her to be nominatedi n fav villian. i cant see her as a fav mom, patni or even saas yet.