Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
finally in today's episode sooraj revealed to sandhya the reason for bhabho's punishment Big smile
but it is still unjustifiable for her act Thumbs Down... bhabho was beaten badly by gundas for refusing to vote for the person they are recommending ,so due to that bad experience she stopped voting and from thereon she didnt allow her children also to vote ...But there is not much difference between those gundas and bhabho ..just like they made her voting experience a nightmare ,bhabho made it for sandhya Ouch how bhabho punished sandhya is not less than what gundas did Angry ... if there was some other woman at sandhya's place then she too would have got hospitalised like bhabho Unhappy ...that too she hasnt punished with the fear that her beendhni might experience the same at polling booth ..it was solely her selfishness ,the fear that she may lose her son to sandhya Angry ...how cruel she is Angry ...& what is her fear of losing ,shouldnt she be happy at her son's happiness instead of constantly peeping at his personal life and competing with his wife Dead ... if she herself who has all kaaz relations around her feels this much dejected for her son breaching her rules then how would newly married sandhya who has none but her husband would feel when he also ignores her Unhappy ..but thats what this old evil bhabho is expecting her son to do with her emotional blackmailDead ,such a selfish woman Dead...sooraj may easily convince sandhya but i'm just waiting to see how he would do with bhabho for sandhya's wishes LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nungakakatulsihoneybeeehp18anjubalaanna44leavesandwavesarshi_karishMuskaan92..Amina..suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bhabho's cruelty" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

finally in today's episode sooraj revealed to sandhya the reason for bhabho's punishment Big smile
but it is still unjustifiable for her act Thumbs Down... bhabho was beaten badly by gundas for refusing to vote for the person they are recommending ,so due to that bad experience she stopped voting and from thereon she didnt allow her children also to vote ...But there is not much difference between those gundas and bhabho ..just like they made her voting experience a nightmare ,bhabho made it for sandhya Ouch how bhabho punished sandhya is not less than what gundas did Angry ... if there was some other woman at sandhya's place then she too would have got hospitalised like bhabho Unhappy ...that too she hasnt punished with the fear that her beendhni might experience the same at polling booth ..it was solely her selfishness ,the fear that she may lose her son to sandhya Angry ...how cruel she is Angry ...& what is her fear of losing ,shouldnt she be happy at her son's happiness instead of constantly peeping at his personal life and competing with his wife Dead ... if she herself who has all kaaz relations around her feels this much dejected for her son breaching her rules then how would newly married sandhya who has none but her husband would feel when he also ignores her Unhappy ..but thats what this old evil bhabho is expecting her son to do with her emotional blackmailDead ,such a selfish woman Dead...sooraj may easily convince sandhya but i'm just waiting to see how he would do with bhabho for sandhya's wishes LOL

i agree bhabho acted no less than a gunda with her punishment to sandhya, for her its not a matter of voting its a matter that her she will lose her son to  the girl he has married, one day that emotional blackmail will be thrown in her face because as good as suraj is eventually he will get fed up with bhabos nonsense

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nungakakahamzanuha--jas--Hi_Friends_innocent_

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@--jas--:  It is actually Bhabhasa who was beaten up when he went to vote and injured to the point of life and death situation.

Bhabho though she is not completely evil, the way she punished Sandhya was bad.  Sandhya is not one who will just blindly bow down to Bhabho or accept her punishment.  Here, Sandhya did not want to accept that she did anything wrong by voting so she fulfilled her punishment.  Both could have avoided such thing under normal circumstances LOL if sandhya apologized or LOLbhabho ignore it for sake of nayi beendani.

The mistake is from LOLSuraj who knew what Bhabho would do and did not stop Sandhya for her happiness.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tina47ChillMaarYaarNirjhor105Julie0001Hi_Friendsarshi_karish_innocent_

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Two wrongs do not make one right! I think Bhabhoo isnt a bad person! but its her way of dealing with certain situations!.. I mean after Sandhya's entry into the house; at certain points we have seen the sensitive side of Bhabhoo... I agree her method of dealing with Sandhya after the voting incident was wrong! cuz u cannot expect someone from another family to all of a sudden know all ur rules and so on! especially when you havent expressly stated the rules of the house!/

HAD Sandhya been aware she wouldnt have voted! as we clearly saw from her expressions wen suraj was telling her the reason for the NO VOTE RULE in the house.!

Bhabhoo needs to learn how to handle situations... she doesnt have to be mean all the time to get her point accross!.. another thing i dislike abt her is that she knows how much suraj loves her and she uses that "love" as weapon to make him do what she pleases! but she has forgotten that she is no longer the sole significant figure in his life.. his WIFE is there too! he needs to make her happy aswell.. he cant forever be  a mama's boy! if thats what she wanted she shouldnt have married him!,,, anywhoo i diverge:!

The most interesting thing is... she has evil sons, daughter and daughter in law.. and yet she cnt seem to get them to do things she wants...! why doesnt she blackmail them?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarb2011Nirjhor105Hi_Friendsarshi_karishummesulaiman

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Two wrongs do not make one right! I think Bhabhoo isnt a bad person! but its her way of dealing with certain situations!.. I mean after Sandhya's entry into the house; at certain points we have seen the sensitive side of Bhabhoo... I agree her method of dealing with Sandhya after the voting incident was wrong! cuz u cannot expect someone from another family to all of a sudden know all ur rules and so on! especially when you havent expressly stated the rules of the house!/

HAD Sandhya been aware she wouldnt have voted! as we clearly saw from her expressions wen suraj was telling her the reason for the NO VOTE RULE in the house.!

Bhabhoo needs to learn how to handle situations... she doesnt have to be mean all the time to get her point accross!.. another thing i dislike abt her is that she knows how much suraj loves her and she uses that "love" as weapon to make him do what she pleases! but she has forgotten that she is no longer the sole significant figure in his life.. his WIFE is there too! he needs to make her happy aswell.. he cant forever be  a mama's boy! if thats what she wanted she shouldnt have married him!,,, anywhoo i diverge:!

The most interesting thing is... she has evil sons, daughter and daughter in law.. and yet she cnt seem to get them to do things she wants...! why doesnt she blackmail them?
I don't think she would have stopped voting, after all she wants to be her IPS officer and would follow her father's words about duty and stuff before any rule that her MIL makes. Sandhya is sensible enough to understand Bhabho's reason to not vote and sympathise, but she wouldn't stop voting because of that. I think she might even try and convince her that we can't stop our lives because of one incident. Maybe.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
who is saying Bhaboo is Bad or Evil ...dont say anything to my bhaboo , i simply love her , and i am not being sarcastic or mocking . i mean itEmbarrassed ...

She has heart of a good women , its just that she donno how to deal with things in proper manner as she is loud and believes being strict is the only way to keep things in ur control , thats how she has been surviving and pulling the family together for ages , with a husband and family like that , one cannnot be soft ... 

My mom has some shades of bhaboo LOL... and i know ppl like bhaboo , who had seen many things in life and is always shown as hard nut to crack but beneath that hard nut has a very soft and sensitive heart which will come out when time comes and it has happened with bhaboo in sandhyas case 

Edited by JustJ - 01 December 2011 at 2:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_FriendsummesulaimanPrinsesse.Suvi_innocent_

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

who is saying Bhaboo is Bad or Evil ...dont say anything to my bhaboo , i simply love her , and i am not being sarcastic or mocking . i mean itEmbarrassed ...

She has heart of a good women , its just that she donno how to deal with things in proper manner as she is loud and believes being strict is the only way to keep things in ur control , thats how she has been surviving and pulling the family together for ages , with a husband and family like that , one cannnot be soft ... 

My mom has some shades of bhaboo LOL... and i know ppl like bhaboo , who had seen many things in life and is always shown as hard nut to crack but beneath that hard nut has a very soft and sensitive heart which will come out when time comes and it has happened with bhaboo in sandhyas case 
I've seen a few people say that Bhabho needs to be strict to control her family, but I think Bhabho's strictness came before the famiy's rebellion. Maybe if she had beena  friendly, open and understanding mother, her kids would have been more open with her and done the right thing by themselves.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by _innocent_

I don't think she would have stopped voting, after all she wants to be her IPS officer and would follow her father's words about duty and stuff before any rule that her MIL makes. Sandhya is sensible enough to understand Bhabho's reason to not vote and sympathise, but she wouldn't stop voting because of that. I think she might even try and convince her that we can't stop our lives because of one incident. Maybe.LOL
she definitelii wouldnt have voted... and that was cleafrly stated in today's epi.. wen she went i didnt know u were against votes!Embarrassed
dnt forget wen a girl marries into another household.. that  household's rules become her priority!.. hence yep!.. also... fair enough we cnt stop our lives because of one incident.. bt thats only possible if one has been given the opportuinity or support.. to be able to get over that experience.. and frm wat we see.. bhabhooo hasnt been given that opportunity yet.. as she ends up having to run the house hersellf

Edited by _innocent_ - 01 December 2011 at 4:14pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.